Nvidia Enterprise Account Manager - SAP in Wuerselen, Germany
*Do you visualize your future at NVIDIA? WE DO!*
As an Enterprise Sector Sales Lead you are responsible for selling NVIDIA’s Products and Services to a few, large key Enterprise customers. Your ability to penetrate new divisions and organisations within your assigned accounts is essential to your being successful in this role. Cross-functional teams from NVIDIA Marketing, Systems Engineering and Product Development functions provide support and tools for you to leverage to attain and exceed sales performance goals.
Essential Functions: The essential responsibilities of the Enterprise Sector Sales Lead are to work directly with assigned Enterprise customers to capture sales opportunities; and to work effectively across functions with other NVIDIA employees.
*What you’ll be doing:*
- Schedule and attend sales call appointments with prospects. Other members of the sales team may also participate in the sales call to help qualify the opportunity.
- Determine if the customer has a valid business need for NVIDIA Products and Professional Services.
- Propose an evaluation test project to enable the customer to test the product in their own environment.
- Determine acceptance criteria for customer to judge the success or failure of an evaluation test project.
- Build and strengthen your business relationship with existing accounts; follow-up to ensure all of their post-sales needs are being met.
- Recommend marketing strategies.
- Provide status information to your Manager including forecast/pipeline information.
- Provide, or facilitate training opportunities for your accounts.
- Identify NVIDIA customer references that can be utilized when reference selling.
*What we need to see:*
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; presentation, customer service, business and negotiation skills.
- Ability to travel within assigned region, working closely with Managers, Sales Representatives, and channel partners. Occasional travel outside of region required.
- A strong understanding of the sales process and Channel Sales.
- High energy with the capability to multi-task in a dynamic, rapidly growing organisation.
- A detailed understanding of IT Infrastructure and Computing Architecture
- Knowledge of Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning a significant advantage
- A thorough understanding of go-to-market strategies including account segmentation, products, marketing strategies, etc.
- Broad exposure to a variety of technologies/concepts in a distributed environment.
*Ways to stand out from the crowd:*
- Proven examples of success
- The ability to articulate what drives you
- A passion for Nvidia
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
- Posted 18 Days Ago
- Full time