Nvidia Automotive Program Manager in Wuerselen, Germany
At NVIDIA, our employees are passionate about parallel and visual computing. We're united in our quest to transform the way graphics are used for work and play. Our technology impacts the visual experience in video game development, film production, space exploration, medicine, computational finance and automotive design. NVIDIA’s processors power the digital cockpits, infotainment systems and autonomous driving platforms of some of the world’s most innovative cars. And we've only scratched the surface of what we can accomplish when we apply our technology to it. We need passionate, hard-working and creative people to help us tackle some of these unique opportunities.
We are searching a Program Manager for digital cockpit, infotainment systems and autonomous driving programs.
As a key member of NVIDIA's Automotive engineering team, this role requires an experienced Program Management professional who will be responsible for the managing of program execution.
What you’ll be doing:
- Define program schedules, milestones and deliverables based on the product roadmap and requirements.
- You track the progress of the defined program milestones and define the countermeasures to keep them in case of deviations.
- Translate internal and external customer requirements into specific tasks and proactively capture, track and drive all issues to closure.
- Communicate the issue status to the teams located on different geographical zones.
- Identify and correctly represent the priority of issues and escalate them appropriately.
- Work closely with all contributing teams to resolve technical and logistic issues.
- Regularly communicate the program status and key issues to stakeholders and NVIDIA management.
- Coordinate the execution of Change Management Process by close cooperation with internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop a close working relationship with the development teams and be the first point of contact for program issues.
*What we need to see: *
- BS/MS Engineering or Computer Science preferred
- 5+ years experience in the project/program management preferably in Automotive Industry
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in Semiconductor industry
- Proven history of Project/Program Management of software and hardware products
- Strong technical background and experience working with customers in an OEM environment
- Experience managing global projects
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
- Posted 16 Days Ago
- Full time