AbbVie Contract Management Assistant (m/f) fixed-term 12 month in Wiesbaden, Germany
The Contract Management Assistant provides administrative and contract management support to the Contract Management Specialist (CMS) function locally, to enable the CMS to deliver on the contracting commitments made to the business.
- Supports the timely preparation and execution of Confidentiality Disclosure Agreements (CDAs), Clinical Study Agreements (CSAs), associated Budgets and vendor agreements. As requested by the CMS, this may include but not be limited to:
- Customising of appropriate country CDA and CSA templates for a clinical study
- Managing logistics of obtaining internal and site signatures
- Filing of documents as necessary per global and local Standard Operation Procedures
- Support the CMS in tracking of CDAs, CSAs, Site Intelligence, KPIs / Metrics as required
- Support the CMS in providing input into ongoing update of the Playbooks and Templates with legal
- Communication of potential process improvements for the contracting processes, identified during the course of the job responsibilities
- Significant administrative experience within an office environment
- At least secondary qualification in financial, paralegal / legal, health-related or life-science subject
- A basic awareness of the conduct of clinical studies and the associated activities is an advantage
- Proven planning and organisation skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication including ability to communicate effectively in English and local language (if not English) and interpersonal skills, including conflict resolution and problem solving
- Sense of urgency and strong goal orientation; track-record of meeting deadlines and goals
Proactive and positive team player. Able to maintain high performance during times of ambiguity and changes in the work environment.
This position is to be filled for a duration of max. 12 month.
We are looking forward for your application. Please give us information about your salary expectations and possible start date in your motivation letter.
An equal opportunity employer. AbbVie welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
Job Classification: Temporary Work
Job: CLINICAL RESEARCH
Primary Location: Germany-Hesse-Wiesbaden
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Req ID: 1606975