Microsoft Corporation Technology Sales Professional (m/f) Global Black Belt Cloud Infrastructure in Walldorf, Germany
Job Location(s): All Germany
Joining The Microsoft Team Means…
Microsoft envisions a world where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and taking their careers places they simply couldn’t anywhere else. This is a world of more possibility, more innovation, more openness, and sky’s-the-limit thinking - a cloud-enabled world.
Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. This mission is ambitious and at the core of what our customers and employees care deeply about. We have unique capability in harmonizing the needs of both individuals and organizations. We deeply care about taking our ideals and vision global and making a difference in lives and organizations in all corners of the planet.
We are always learning. Insatiably curious. We lean into uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from our mistakes. We build on each other’s ideas, because we are better together. We stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve and are motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation. Together we make a difference.
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit: https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture
Check out all of our products at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us
The Global Black Belt Technology Sales Professional is a technical sales professional within our enterprise sales organization with a special focus on infrastructure advanced workloads. A Global Black Belt Cloud Infrastructure TSP contributes to revenue and market share growth by leading technical engagements to win solutions leveraging the Microsoft Cloud Infrastructure offerings with a specialization in Networking.
The Impact You’ll Be Making…
Drive the technical decision at the customer to buy, architect, develop or adopt their solution based on Microsoft technology:
• Explain, demonstrate, and prove in-depth what Microsoft’s products and services can do and how to enable and manage them for the largest enterprise customers by driving technical presentations, demonstrations, ADSs, PoC’s and Pilots, leveraging P-Sellers, partners or MCS as needed
• Clear technical, competitive and security blockers to Cloud Infrastructure sales.
• Drive architecture and technical discussion to lead cloud security, privacy, and compliance discussions.
Be the connection and orchestration point for other technical resources:
• Provide feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering on current and future product requirements.
• Communicate and escalate technical, architectural and competitive blockers and insight to their appropriate channel.
• Develop partner engagements for driving the sale, deployment, and adoption of Microsoft solutions.
• Orchestrate cross-workload solutions with other technical resources (internally and from Partner) for other Microsoft products and services.
Stay sharp and share your knowledge:
• Continuously nurture and expand your technical, sales, and competitive readiness.
• Participate in internal Microsoft technical communities and in the broader industry through events, blogs, whitepapers, and articles for your domain.
Who we’re looking for…
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
• Experienced. 10+ years of related experience in technical pre-sales and/or technical consulting roles: required
• Excellent Communicator. Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, product demo, written, and verbal communication skills: required
• Executive Presence. Proven experience engaging with senior level executives: preferred
• Performer. Highly driven person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations: required
• Collaborative. Able to work cohesively with members of the Microsoft sales & services field, Microsoft partners, and Microsoft corporate sales, engineering, and marketing: required
• Infrastructure architect. Broad knowledge of and ability to explain key end-user scenarios and technical architecture in the Cloud Infrastructure space with experience in hybrid cloud infrastructure and management: required
• Domain-specific subject matter expert. Deep technical knowledge of implementation scenarios for Networking including key capabilities like networking principles, TCP/IP, switching, routing (BGP, OSPF, RIP/IGRP), load balancing, firewalling; and key technologies (like IDS/IPS, Proxy, VPN); to apply that to customer advanced workloads; and to provide meaningful technical feedback to engineering groups: required
• Networking experience. Operating, designing and troubleshooting enterprise networks: required
• Network ecosystem. Familiarity with Azure Networking technologies (ExpressRoute, Virtual Networking, Network Security Groups, Traffic Manager): preferred
• Market insights. Understanding of cloud network solutions (AWS Direct Connect): desired
• Technical proficiency to quickly learn new and emerging technologies: required
• Cloud Trust. Demonstrated knowledge of security, privacy, and compliance and how they factor into cloud and hybrid solutions: preferred
• Planning for success. Understand cloud deployment and adoption planning
• Technical breadth. Enterprise-scale experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, migrations and management of technology: required
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field: required
• Certifications in Networking technologies (CCNA, CCIE): preferred
• Certification in Azure infrastructure exams (70-533 or 70-534): preferred
• Certifications in information security: desired
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. Join an international work environment that is characterized by flexibility, an informal atmosphere, and a fast pace. We offer competitive pay and a wide range of benefits. Microsoft acknowledges your performance by investing in your health and financial future and by ensuring your work-life-balance.