Microsoft Corporation Partner Channel Marketing Manager – Central and Eastern Europe (m/f) in Walldorf, Germany
Partner Channel Marketing Manager – Central and Eastern Europe (m/f)
At Microsoft, we’re passionate about partnering and this pivotal role will lead our marketing strategy working with thousands of partners across our Central and Eastern Europe region (CEE). The Central and Eastern Europe region consists of 32 countries where we have local subsidiary organizations and represents a fantastic growth opportunity.
Partners are at the core of everything we do and are critical to our transformation to a Cloud-first, Mobile-first Company. As the market transforms, the way in which we help our customers understand our products is critical to our short and long term success.
The CEE Partner Channel Marketing Manager drive our channel strategy on how we support partners in driving the digital transformation and help them create demand across all our B2B products and services. As a talented marketer, you’ll know how to plan, execute and optimize digital and traditional marketing tactics, and align our partners’ marketing to deliver business growth. This role pro-actively engages and ready's our Partners on modern digital marketing and ensures strong plans, aligned to a clear customer journey, are in place with our top resellers.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Help partners understand the Digital Transformation opportunity and how they can allocate their resources effectively to address this opportunity and grow their business
• Collaborate with our segments teams and product teams to develop a joint marketing plan that effectively drive partner recruitment, enablement and sales acceleration using Digital programs, Training programs, Partner Investments and Incentive programs to drive partner-led demand generation
• Lead the new partner recruitment and acceleration planning across teams focusing on ISVs, CSPs, MSPs and other partners that can help drive the adoption of the Microsoft platform
• Develop joint digital marketing plans with high-touch Cloud Partners by supporting their digital marketing capabilities (social, web, mobile, search) and usage of the customer journey
• Assist Partners in maximizing their lead generation and lead closure by optimizing the utilization of our Lead Management Tools and digital content syndication
• Help build a partner seller program (Pseller) across all our strategic products and services
• Measure through partner marketing impact on Cloud Revenue measured by increases in partner reach, deal frequency and revenue.
• Drive execution of marketing pilots and agency programs
• Be a thought-leader on how the Digital Transformation impacts channel partners and how partners can successfully seize the opportunity
To be successful, you will be able to demonstrate thought-leadership within the industry on technology marketing and its impact on customers and partners. You will understand how great marketing can drive market transformation and demonstrate how to coordinate and make trade-offs across all elements of the marketing mix. You will also have a track record of using the latest digital channels to not only communicate market changing strategies, but drive increased audience engagement resulting in high levels of business impact.
• 8-10 years’ experience in channel marketing with proven results
• Strong digital marketing (social, search, mobile, web) expertise required
• Deep partner ecosystem & market insights including the competitor landscape, knowledge of partner business models and channel incentives
• Deep marketing insight and expertise in developing, executing and monitoring strategic business and marketing plans against standard campaigns that deliver outstanding return on investment (ROI) and drive impact
• Strong collaboration across sales, marketing & with partners
This role is one of the most exciting roles in technology marketing, especially if you are passionate about how cloud computing and mobile technologies will change our industry. If you’re ready for a big challenge, we’d love to hear from you!
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. Join an international work environment that is characterized by flexibility, an informal atmosphere, and a fast pace. We offer competitive pay and a wide range of benefits. Microsoft acknowledges your performance by investing in your health and financial future and by ensuring your work-life-balance.