SAP SAP - (Senior) Business Process Consultant - SAP Manufacturing Industries Consulting Job in Virtual - Germany, Germany
Requisition ID: 127525
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Location: Virtual - Germany, all SAP Germany locations possible
Expected Travel: 0 - 80%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP’s vision is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As the cloud company powered by SAP HANA®, SAP is a market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and industries run better. SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. SAP applications and services enable our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
At SAP, we believe in the power of collaboration and empower our employees to perform at their best in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. You’ll work alongside creative thinkers who share your interests, while turning big ideas into reality for our customers. With innovative job training, mentors to help you grow, and the flexibility to balance your work and personal life, you’ll be able to get more out of your career. It’s no wonder that some of the sharpest minds from around the world are working for a company that is consistently recognized as a global top employer.
Now it’s your turn to take the next step and help make the world Run Simple.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP GCD EMEA Manufacturing Industries has a global consulting responsibility for the successful design and Solutioning for SAP Automotive, A&D, High Tech and IM&C industry customers. Our team of architects are located in Europe supporting major manufacturing customers in the Netherlands, Germany, UK and France. Increased interest in connected manufacturing and IoT is driving demand for SAP led initiatives within our customer base.
Within our team, we practice a trust-based working model. If you need to work flexibly from another location or at another time you can do so given your manager’s agreement.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Business Acumen
• Customer Focus
• Innovative Thinking
• Challenge Complexity
• Change Agility
• Intercultural Sensitivity
• IT Principles & Data Security
• Customer & Third Party Engagement
• Quality Focus
• Teamwork & Collaboration
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Detailed design of industry-specific / corporate customer processes based on SAP product-family, industry specific components and customer-specific development, that maps to the current or future customers process, application- and system landscape, including proposals for software-decisions
• Preparing and running workshops with SAP manufacturing solution subject matter experts and other staff, including preparation of formal presentations, for instance to define solution processes or agree functional design of SAP implementations
• Analysis of customer manufacturing processes, information flows and functional requirements, documenting the proposed solution to a high standard
• Design architecture based on process requirements, application and system landscape
• Analyse and define requirements for customer-specific development needs or integration requirements
• Review of business processes and corresponding mapping into IT architecture
• Define customer-roles to execute the business processes
• Conducting one-to-one interviews for information gathering purposes
Sales and Business Development Support
• Promotion of the SAP brand, SAP products and SAP best practice approaches
• Supporting pre-sales in the evaluation process
• Identification of enterprise services
• Support of the implementation phase including configuration and custom development.
• Support the implementation leadership team
• Comply with all SAP personnel and operational policies.
• Comply in a timely manner with all travel and expense policies.
• Maintain appropriate levels of involvement in customer issues requiring resolution, including invoices for license fees, maintenance, consulting services and training.
SKILLS / EDUCATION
Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent
Primary functional knowledge requirements :
SAP ME and MII functional experience
SAP Manufacturing architecting experience
Implementation experience in a number of different manufacturing industries
Knowledge of integration of SAP ME into other SAP components (e.g. ERP, VE)
Secondary knowledge requirements :
Knowledge of Java and MII
Knowledge of Oracle / SQL
Knowledge of PLM
Implementation experience in a number of different industries (A&D and Automotive industry would be considered a distinct advantage)
Familiarity with SAP Activate methodology and with SAP implementation tools such as Solution Manager will also be a distinct advantage.
Engineering process knowledge from design through production engineering to shop floor execution, quality and product delivery in an industry delivering highly engineered, built to order or designed to order products.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical, sensory and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please contact us at Careers.Germany@sap.com . Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.