SAP SAP - Business Processes (Senior) Consultant Automotive Industry (f/m) Job in Virtual - Germany, Germany
Requisition ID: 130657
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Location: Virtual - Germany, all SAP Germany locations possible
Expected Travel: 0 - 80%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP’s vision is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As the cloud company powered by SAP HANA®, SAP is a market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and industries run better. SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. SAP applications and services enable our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
At SAP, we believe in the power of collaboration and empower our employees to perform at their best in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. You’ll work alongside creative thinkers who share your interests, while turning big ideas into reality for our customers. With innovative job training, mentors to help you grow, and the flexibility to balance your work and personal life, you’ll be able to get more out of your career. It’s no wonder that some of the sharpest minds from around the world are working for a company that is consistently recognized as a global top employer.
Now it’s your turn to take the next step and help make the world Run Simple.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP’s Service & Support strategy is driving innovative services to customers from an end-to-end perspective. Global Consulting Delivery (GCD) provides a major cornerstone in this value-chain. The mission of GCD is to achieve customer satisfaction and retention by efficient and flawless deployment of all SAP solutions across all geographies.
The Practice is the Trusted Partner for all Automotive customers (OEM and Supplier) globally.
It delivers excellence by:
• Consult and support customers on their journey to innovation and simplification across all solutions
• Providing an unparalleled service experience On Premise, in the Cloud as well as hybrid
• Delivering efficient results based on major practices with a focus on Industry and innovated Platform
As (Senior) Solution Consultant you will play an instrumental role in delivering ‘Best in Class’ projects for the practice. Reporting into the Practice Head, you will support strategic customer activities as well as drive practice internal initiatives. Profound knowledge in one or more of below listed topics are essential.
• Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent
• Experience as consultant in Automotive Industries with strong knowledge of SAP Automotive solutions:
• Sales and Distribution, EDI and JIT/JIS processes
• Manufacturing Planning and Execution
• Warehouse and Transportation Management
• Maintenance, Quality and Warranty processes
• Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and German
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Design & implementation of SAP’s innovative Automotive Solutions such as ERP, MES (Industry 4.0) or SCM powered by S/4HANA
• Roadmap development for strategic light house customers
• Support local and global Business Assessments, Proof of Concepts and QA reviews
• Fluent German and English both written and spoken
• Minimum 4-6 years in Automotive services, at least two years in a functional lead or solution architect role in Automotive Industry
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical, sensory and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please contact us at Careers.Germany@sap.com . Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.