SAP Industry Channel Business Development Senior/ Expert (f/m) for Insurance Job in Virtual - Germany, Germany
Requisition ID: 132777
Work Area: Sales
Location: Virtual - Germany, all SAP Germany locations possible
Expected Travel: 0 - 40%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP’s vision is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As the cloud company powered by SAP HANA®, SAP is a market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and industries run better. SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. SAP applications and services enable our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
At SAP, we believe in the power of collaboration and empower our employees to perform at their best in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. You’ll work alongside creative thinkers who share your interests, while turning big ideas into reality for our customers. With innovative job training, mentors to help you grow, and the flexibility to balance your work and personal life, you’ll be able to get more out of your career. It’s no wonder that some of the sharpest minds from around the world are working for a company that is consistently recognized as a global top employer.
Now it’s your turn to take the next step and help make the world Run Simple.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Customer Value Sales aims to create a foundation for sales excellence by supporting a clear industry go-to-market focus with best in class value oriented services and programs for demand generation, deal support and sales readiness.
As part of Partner Management Large Enterprise Organization within the COO Area and acting within Customer Value Sales the Industry Channel Business Development bundles the efforts to enhance the direct sales channel by targeted partner activities. Coming from the industry GTM strategy you will deduct the respective partner strategy for the industry. You will create and manage a partner community that adds specific expertise, solutions and services to the SAP portfolio for the industry.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Act as key expert in SAP’s portfolio for the industry and serve as a primary channel for sales and Customer Value Sales teams to the partner ecosystem in the industry.
• Identify areas in the industry where partners provide specific know-how, enhance the SAP solution portfolio or may act as primary route to market.
• Create a partner matrix for the industry highlighting areas where partners complement the SAP portfolio for the industry (including solutions, infrastructure and services) and the required partner types.
• Tightly align partner business planning with portfolio & resource planning for the industry as well as solutions.
• Drive execution of the plan with the objective of generating partner supported incremental revenue jointly with partners, SAP Industry Sales, Customer Value Sales teams, Partner Management Large Enterprise and Business Development in the COO Area
• Foster the evolution of partners towards new topics and innovations.
• Identify and acquire new partners and tightly align on the enablement requirements with the team Partner Recruiting & Enablement team.
• Develop business programs such as solution innovation and GTM jointly with partners and ensure execution.
• Strongly align with partners on demand generation activities and regularly monitor execution and results.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Bachelor (or equivalent) minimum requirement
• Fluent both in German and English mandatory
• Business acumen and customer focused
• Excellent organizational, business strategy planning and program management skills
• Motivation to identify areas of opportunity and drive towards revenues
• Innovative thinking and change agility
• Pro-active driver, results-oriented, with can-do-attitude
• Strong influencing, negotiating and problem solving skills
• Excellent communication & presentation skills on all management levels
• Hands-on mentality and self-motivation
• Trust building
• Significant business experience (5 years) in sales, business development, presales or partner management with extensive solution expertise
• Advanced understanding of SAP, its products and solutions, customers, partners, markets and competition
• Proven knowledge of the industry’s history, customers, ecosystem and competitive environment
• Proven record of experience with
Industry / market analysis
Developing and driving business plans
Collaboration with partners
Capable of building and leveraging a targeted partner network to build pipeline and support revenue growth
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical, sensory and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please contact us at Careers.Germany@sap.com . Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.