Brocade Communications Systems, Inc. Systems Engineer.4 in Germany
· Lead key technical account engagements including C-Level contacts.
· Provide mentorship and guidance on Brocade’s technology trends to clients, partners and colleagues.
· Guide technical executive decisions during worldwide strategy meetings internally and externally.
· Provide deep technical knowledge to develop and validate network solution designs based on customer environments and new technology releases.
· Lead solution design reviews during regional presales engagements.
· Evangelize Brocade solution and value proposition. Deliver NDA-roadmap engagements.
· Spokesperson for Brocade in standard bodies, along with other key marketing events.
Education and Experience
BS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience.
Proven track record of 10-15 years’ experience in senior technical leadership, customer facing roles.
Strong written and verbal communication skills, effective presentation skills and expert with technical and business English usage.
Willing/able to travel.
Excellent technical background in network engineering with a large understanding of IT technologies.
Expert knowledge of storage or IP networking technologies.
Expert knowledge in DC transformation including Cloud Computing, Virtualization, Software networking.
Title: Systems Engineer.4
Location: Europe, Middle East and Africa-Germany
Requisition ID: 160856