ConSol Partners LabView Programming Expert in Germany
LabView Programming Expert
6 month contract (extendable)
ConSol Partners customer is one of the market leading semiconductor manufacturers. It is one of the worldwide top 20 semiconductor sales leaders. Our customer provides solutions which are used in a wide range of applications. ConSol Partners customer covers a range of applications: automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, computing, mobile, consumer and industrial. The smart applications they provide are changing the world – they look for talented people who can flourish in the informal, yet highly talented environment.
- Within our department we are developing RF devices for the automotive industry.
- The validation of such devices should be done within a semi-automated environment driven by LabVIEW Setups.
- We would need an expert who is familiar to program semi- or full-automated lab-environments with LabView
- Embedded SW knowhow required to be created, debug and run on the Device under test according to the test specifications.
- Support to set up the Lab-Environment.
- LabView programming experience
- LabVIEW certification (beneficial)
- Ideally measurement experience within the Lab already (beneficial)
- Experience in OOP (object oriented programming)
Salary: €40 - €50 per hour
Consultant: James Witting