Citi IS Tech Specialist in Germany
Primary Location: Germany
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Technology
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 16069365
Maintains cryptographic devices and keys according the business requirement and overall hardware protected encryption system security requirements.
Plans own time to ensure that tasks are completed to schedule.
Anticipates potential delays and refers the need for corrective action to the team leader.
Refers upward requirements and recommendations to upgrade the technical environment where it will otherwise be inadequate.
Decides how to effectively resolve production problems.
Identifies risks and in-compliances and decides how to ensure business awareness and/or escalation.
The KMC staff is member of the team that is supporting the Key Management and Cryptographic Devices for all businesses running applications at the EMEA regional Data Center’s located in Germany and UK as far as supported by KMC with on behalf Key Management.
Delivering and supporting secure Key Management and overall cryptographic security in close conjunction with businesses, application development, system engineering departments and 3rd party contacts all over the world.
Implement and maintain the Key Management hard and software.
Trusted Key Custodian for businesses and 3rd party trust centers.
Responsible for secure implementation and handling of cryptographic devices and cryptographic device administration tasks.
Responsible for secure implementation and handling of cryptographic keys within hardware protected cryptographic encryption systems.
Compliance with internal / external regulatory.
Responsible for documentation and reporting:
• Citigroup is required to document Key Management and cryptographic activities according internal compliance procedures and external 3rd parties on a legal or contractual base.
• Documentation is made in a timely manor.
• Self assessment procedures are completed accurately
Security risks are documented and escalated
Completes assigned tasks to schedule and agreed quality.
Effectively communicates and works with other engineering, development groups and businesses. Participates in the production of design specifications as well as operational documentation.
• Project Management
• Leading guidance role in defining Citi principles for cryptographic processing (regional, cross-regional and global)
• Awareness about multiple processing platforms and cryptographic devices
• Close interaction work with a huge amount of supported businesses, development entities and vendor support and development entities located globally.
• At least 2 to 3 years experience
• Fluent in spoken and written English.
• Shows initiative and strong communication and interpersonal skills. Skills:
• The incumbent must possess a comprehensive knowledge of the data processing systems utilised within the Bank, additionally to gain as much knowledge as possible about cryptographic devices/systems in order to critical review implementation requirements of business provided solutions in terms of security risks, compliance and effectiveness.
• Strong all-rounder able to cover hardware protected encryption system skills
• Good interpersonal, analytical, administrative, organizational and planning skills.
• Capable to working independently and proactively and able to prioritize work.
• Ability to manage multiple activities.
• Wide spread fundamental skills of operating systems, network topologies and application interfaces.
• Skills about cryptographic devices, algorithms, principles and hardware protected environments
• Able to work effectively with business, project, other technical team staff and vendor or 3rd party contacts.
• Able to accommodate changes of task priorities and requirement and possessing the drive to accomplish tasks effectively and on time.
• Accommodating changes to task priorities and additions to requirements, potentially at short notice.
• Maintaining good communications with diverse project groups, including business personnel, development staff, vendor staff, technical staff located all over the world.
• Focus on Clients
• Promote Teamwork
• Foster Innovation
• Operational Effectiveness
• Take pride in their work
• Drive and Determination
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer