Danaher Corporation Field Service Engineer DACH in Germany
Danaher Company Description
Esko is the worldwide market leader with software for packaging buyers, designers and manufacturers and hardware products for the packaging, label, sign and display industries. With Headquarters in Ghent - Belgium, Esko employs around 1,500 people worldwide. Its global sales and support organization covers Europe, the Americas, Asia/Pacific and Japan.
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be accountable for the installation, service and preventive maintenance for customers located inthe DACH region.You will act as a back-up engineer for other regions, mainly Nordic Area. Moreover, you will be responsible for the installation and training of our software driving the hardware equipment.
Main responsibilities and key activities:
* You install and test the equipment and delivery acceptance. The installation covers both CAM tables and CDI.
* You diagnose and repair faulty equipment on site including communication to the Service department and end-customer.
* You conduct pre-installation and preventive maintenance visits.
* You instruct the customer about the day-to-day use and maintenance of their hardware equipment and software collateral.
* You complete intervention reports including sign-off by the customer. * You increase Customer Satisfaction by conducting courtesy visits, organise follow-up calls, … * You work in close collaboration with the First Line Hardware team. * You facilitate the return flow of spare parts. * You will keep knowledge up to date by attending courses, self-study, and in-depth preparation.
Qualifications and professional knowledge: * You have a Master degree in Industrial Engineering or Bachelor degree Electronics or Mechanics or equivalent * You have native German language skills and excellent knowledge of English. Knowledge of any other European language is a plus Competencies: * You have an in-depth technical knowledge of our product portfolio (both CDI and CAM) and related products * You are able to demonstrate the base functions of our hardware and related workflow in a customer environment * You have the ability to diagnose problems and take the necessary actions * You are customer-oriented * You have a strong affinity with software * You are able to provide clear information to the customer with respect to action plans & progress * You can work independently * You are willing to travel frequently (80%) * You are a team player and you have a positive attitude
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and industrial solutions. Our globally diverse team of 59,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.5B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Engineering
Primary Location: Europe-Germany
Req ID: ESK001905