J&J Family of Companies Customer Development Manager (M/F) in Germany
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Our entity Ethicon recently acquired NeuWave Medical, Inc. This new addition to the family of One MD will supplement our efforts in the traditional surgical oncology space with a minimally invasive Microwave Ablation system.
In order to build up our newly acquired business in EMEA, NeuWave (NW) is looking for a
Customer Development Manager (M/F)
This position is based in Germany and can be based anywhere in Germany, as long as the city is in close proximity to an international airport.
Purpose of the role
The Customer Development Manager (CDM) will be responsible for implementing specific customer development plans by providing full clinical and commercial support
CDM will also work closely with the NW EMEA Marketing Manager to implement the EMEA strategy in his territory, increasing NWM’s adoption in selected KOLs
The key objective of this role will be to deliver the sales target within the identified geographic area, meeting all strategic and business objectives, delivering product and customer training plan and providing the highest level of clinical and customer support
Responsibilities of the role
Meet and exceed sales targets for their geographic area, maximizing sales’ and profit’s potential
Provide Clinical Support for new customers learning curve and for increasing the product adoption
Deliver customer training plan and effectively transfer knowledge to empower customers to use NWM system effectively and independently
Comply with mandatory training and attend local and abroad training programs to maintain and develop knowledge required to fulfil job role effectively
Collaborate with the NW EMEA Marketing Manager, CDM colleagues and EMEA dealer, in order to develop innovative Professional Educations activities to Establish NW as Golden Standard
Execute on key marketing strategies to include the successful roll out of new products
Maintain and develop firm business relationships with KOLs and other strategically important clinical and economic stakeholders
Develop in depth understanding of the needs and objectives of customers on all levels- both clinical and non-clinical stakeholders, in order to develop tailored solutions which maximize sales and sales potential for NWM
Identify industry trends and relevant competitive information, implement and maintain a deep knowledge of competitor's products and strategies in the local market
Adopt Credo based principles in all interactions with internal and external customers
Minimum of 5 years of medical device sales experience, capital equipment management preferred
• Fluent in English both verbal and written communication
• Trained to apply advanced Microsoft package skills: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook
• Full & clean driving license
Skills and competencies required:
• Must be willing and able to travel more than 60% of the time, depending on geography
• Strategic and big picture approach
• Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to build strong relationships quickly.
• Capacity to gain in-depth product and procedure knowledge and the ability to communicate effectively with all key stakeholders within the EP lab setting.
• Must be self-disciplined, organised, and be able to take ownership and responsibility for business objectives
• Must be highly motivated and have a strong desire to succeed in a demanding role
• A team player and independent thinker
• Ability to positively influence thinking, behavior and gain commitment
Johnson & Johnson Medical S.p.A. (7257)