ConSol Partners Configuration Manager – CM in Germany
Configuration Manager – Document and Change Control Management
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Start Date: 02/01/2017
12 month contract
Salary/wage: €40-€60 per hour
ConSol Partners customer is one of the market leading semiconductor manufacturers. It is one of the worldwide top 20 semiconductor sales leaders. Our customer provides solutions which are used in a wide range of applications. ConSol Partners customer covers a range of applications: automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, computing, mobile, consumer and industrial. The smart applications they provide are changing the world – they look for talented people who can flourish in the informal, yet highly talented environment.
We are urgently seeking a Configuration Manager with experience in CollabNet as an Administrator.
You will support the Configuration Management Team within documentation and change control Management.
- manage CCBs
- prepare and provide meeting minutes
- Good abilities to work in team and manage project-wide communications
- Hard worker, capable to work under pressure and able to multitask across different projects
- Fast learner to adapt to the processes in a new company. Capacity to adapt and work based on company given standards
- Good knowledge of CollabNet Team Forge Databases as administrator (must have) 3-5 years
- Good experience with programming in Windows environment, using APIs and develop applications that connect to 1CCollabNet Team Forge 1D 1-3 years
- Strong ability to deal with Excel files, create and program macros, then connect to database sharing tools 3-5 years
- Experience with other collaboration tools as administrator such as SHAREPOINT, ENOVIA, etc 1-3 years
- Good knowledge of 1CCollabNet Desktop 1D tool 1-3 years
- project language: English
- seniority: > 5 – < 10 years
Salary: €40 - €60 per hour
Consultant: Brett Camp