ConSol Partners Business Intelligence (BI) Developer in Germany
Business Intelligence (BI) Developer
Hamburg – candidates in Europe willing to relocate will be considered if German speaking
Salary €60,000 – €70,000
ConSol Partners’ client is a market-leading software developer in the eCommerce space. ConSol Partners’ client are currently seeking a Business Intelligence (BI) Developer to work in their office in Hamburg. ConSol Partners’ client is regarded as one of the hot development companies to watch out for in 2017 with strong growth and expansion forecasted.
As a Business Intelligence (BI) Developer some of the responsibilities will include:
- Develop Business Intelligence (BI) / Data Warehousing (DWH) systems.
- Understand data structures and products.
- Design and test analytical systems.
- Provide ideas to improve Data Warehousing implementation techniques.
To be considered for the role of Business Intelligence (BI) Developer a candidate should exhibit the following qualifications:
- Experience with Data Warehouses, ETL and OLAP applications.
- Must have worked with MS SQL Server 2014.
- Experience with SQL, MDX and DAX.
- German and English speaker.
ConSol Partners are a leading consultancy for expansion in the Business Intelligence market. ConSol Partners work in collaboration with growing organisations on exclusive assignments to find them the best talent in the industry.
ConSol Partners focus only in this niche market so we can offer unrivalled sector knowledge, key insight into companies hiring and professional delivery to manage your job search from start to finish.
Salary: €60000 - €70000 per annum + benefits
Consultant: Hugo Rooney