Mentor Graphics FPGA Development Engineer – Automotive ADAS Systems - 5425 in Villingen, Germany
FPGA Development Engineer – Automotive ADAS Systems - 5425
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: FPGA Development Engineer – Automotive ADAS Systems - 5425
Job Location: Germany – Villingen-Schwenningen
Job Category: R&D/Hardware Engineering
At Mentor Graphics, we are shaping the future of automotive embedded systems with our vision and team of innovative, dedicated, smart, hardware and software developers who passionate about creating extraordinary automotive solutions. Our solutions range from small footprint ECU software up through the most advanced applications in ADAS, IVI, driver information and network solutions. We specialize in highly optimized and innovative in-vehicle solutions with a clear customer commitment and a strategic outlook.
If you share our passion and have deep expertise in automotive electronics and/or embedded systems, we would be delighted to hear from you.
We are seeking am experienced FPGA Development Engineer – Automotive ADAS Systems to join our Automotive Business Unit in either Munich or Villingen.
Specific Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- • Definition and documentation of complex FPGA architectures for automotive embedded systems according to customer requirements
- • Support of requirements analysis/definition and coordination with internal and external customers
- • Implementation and integration of FPGA modules and related test-benches using VHDL
- • Analysis and definition of test specifications
- • Bring-up and lab validation of FPGA implementations
- • Support of system integration, bring-up, testing and failure analysis
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- • Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline
- • Strong knowledge in digital circuit design based on VHDL
- • Experience in embedded system architectures and related interfaces
- • Knowledge of digital circuit development tools for VHDL simulation and synthesis
- • Self-dependent and target-oriented thinking and acting, strong analytical skills
- • Strong team player with good spoken and written communication skills in German and English