VMware Specialist Systems Engineer (Dell Synergy) in Unterschleissheim, Germany
Technical Sales Specialist (SDS/HCI), Germany
VMware is seeking an experienced Technical Specialist with solution selling knowledge in Software
Technologies and will cover the region Germany, helping with the enablement of Technical and consulting teams, working closely with Field teams as well as Dell Channel sales to develop and help close projects around these solutions directly meeting their customers.
Successful candidate will have a strong Storage and Software background, have had quota carrying history with success, great experience of channel development, good knowledge of large IT organizations and technical knowledge around Infrastructure, Software Defined solutions (Compute, Storage, Hyper-convergence, Networking, Mobility).
Creative, with strong presentation skills, work in a matrix environment, innovative, with strong IT background.
Location: Munich, Germany
• Support VMware Regional Alliance Business development manager:
• Develop and deliver enablement Program for Sales and Technical personnel as well as Dell’s Partner Ecosystem resources. (Distributors, Value-Added resellers…) around Software defined Storage and Hyper-converged solutions.
• Support local events and end-users activities developed to promote dell & VMware Software defined Storage and Hyper-converged solutions (Call-out days, end-users presentations, webexes…)
• Assist Dell teams during sales cycles and projects development:
• Meet customers together with Dell Sales and Technical teams to promote Dell and VMware value proposition and solutions to help accelerate their digital transformation, with focus on Software defined Storage (vSAN) and Hyper-converged solutions
• When required upon Dell request, support Dell Channel with focused SDS projects.
• Implement Demo or POC as required either remotely, leveraging Dell Solutions centers or, at customers’ sites.
• Report pipeline and projects development to Regional Alliance Business Development Manager.
• Achieve and surpass revenue quota targets while securing “Light House” wins at reference accounts.
• 5+ years experience in Technical role, with clear focus on Storage, SDS and Hyper-converged technology, ideally working for an IT technology vendor.
• Strong understanding & successful experience of partnerships, channel ecosystem, SMB/Mid-Market dynamics and requirements as well as Enterprise.
• Proven ability to coordinate and motivate teams.
• A background in virtualization and an understanding of Intel’s X86-based server platform is mandatory.
• Familiarity with a broad range of application and infrastructure software is desirable.
• A good knowledge of x86 and Dell EMC organizations is instrumental
• Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
• Comfort level in working in multi-national business environment.
• Energetic, autonomous, able to both give and take coaching
Specialist Systems Engineer (Dell Synergy)
Is this a remote or multiple location position?:
LinkedIn Recruiter Account Email: