VMware Marketing Intern - 6 months in Unterschleissheim, Germany
Start date: July/August 2017
Duration: 6 months
Corporate Marketing sets strategy and works with employees throughout the world to execute an integrated marketing plan across all marketing channels and geographies to support marketing strategy and direction for specific VMware solutions. The Corporate and Field Marketing teams work extensively with sales, product management and product marketing as well as outside agencies in order to execute integrated marketing campaigns and programs that include online, print, email, direct mail, webinars, seminars, tradeshows and executive marketing sessions.
Marketing Support Intern (f/m) will be supporting the planning, execution and follow-up of VMware’s attendance at events /conferences as well as supporting the Lead Upload for Campaigns in Eloqua and SFDC. In addition this intern will support the regional Social Media Programs / Plans in conjunction with other team members, as well she or he will dive into the different marketing themes to understand the full integrated marketing mix.
With coaching and guidance you will manage discrete elements of these major events and be in regular communication with the virtual team that will help deliver them. As such you’ll collaborate with local and EMEA-wide resources to help deliver these events and make them the most successful ever for VMware.
Come join the high profile Marketing team for Germany and be part of one of VMware’s biggest region within EMEA.
• Successful planning support and execution support of VMware events and conferences
• Support the delivery of pre-event analysis, organization and learning points
• Support the delivery of post-event analysis, leading practices, and learning points
• Support in uploading leads into the Eloqua / SFDC tool
• Support the regional Marketing Team with different projects & consulting
• Help track the budget for events and conferences end-to-end and help keep the events on-budget
• Project management
• Cross-team collaboration
• Marketing: event management, demand generation, online and social media, ROMI
• Strong English and German communication skills: verbal and written
• Dynamic, energetic, driven
• Ability to execute on-time and within budget
• Strong MS Office skills (Excel, PPT)
This role will offer you an opportunity into practicing your Marketing skills hands-on at the most prominent events and conferences in Germany. You will be deeply involved with leading-edge cloud technologies in a high growth team and company.
Before you join, VMware will require you to go through a pre-employment screening process. This means that we will want to verify your details and the information you have given us to ensure your suitability for a certain role.
Why work for our Division:
The Marketing & Alliances teams play an instrumental role in helping to build VMware into a category-defining company. As part of the team, you will work to build, evangelize and deliver world-class virtualization solutions, products, and services to customers and partners.
Marketing Intern - 6 months
Marketing, Intern Opportunities
Is this a remote or multiple location position?:
LinkedIn Recruiter Account Email:
Level of Job (LinkedIn):