FEV Project engineer battery function development (m/f) in Stuttgart, Germany
- Specification and function development for battery management systems for high voltage and 48V batteries
- Interface specification especially to hybrid control unit, charger, DCDC, IPU
- Implementation of vehicle functions in MATLAB/Simulink
- Configuration of Rapid-Control-Prototyping software with dSPACE toolchain
- Identification and management of functional requirements
- Vehicle integration, startup and calibration of functions with INCA, CANape or CDNG
- Vehicle and test bench support
- Business trips abroad
- Completed engineering studies of electrical engineering, mechatronics, automotive engineering or mechanical engineering
- Professional experience in specification, integration and calibration of battery management systems (especially with MATLAB/Simulink, INCA, CANape, CDNG)
- Very good knowledge of high voltage and 48V batteries and the operation in the vehicle
- Knowledge of cell chemistry and aging mechanism is advantageous
- Very good English and German skills as well as MS-Office experience
- Ability to work in a team as well as autonomous, good communication skills
Become part of our team.
We are looking forward to receive your complete application documents with reference to the above-named code numbers, including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
Please be so kind and only apply via our Homepage.