ManTech Field Service Analyst (Journeyman) - JADOCS in Stuttgart, Germany
Joint Automated Deep Operations System (JADOCS) is a command and system tool that helps provide strategic coordination and situational awareness at the operational and tactical levels of combat. The system provided real-time tracks, target databases and service-specific fires information into a single software application.
Provide onsite JADOCS support
• Install JADOCS software and configure system for operation
• Interface JADOCS to external C4I systems
• Apply hardware and software updates and patches
• Maintain and keep Servers in compliance to Defense Information System Agency (DISA) security standards
• Provide system administration
• Respond to service outages and user trouble tickets
• Provide support for various JADOCS network configurations
• Setup and verify that interfaces are working and properly configured
• Monitor system performance
• Maintain knowledge of other C4I systems for interface control
• Assist units with exercise and operational planning and support
• Provide critical input into accreditation documentation
• Assist units to facilitate and develop JADOCS procedures into Joint Fires & Effects integration
• Assist in Joint-Targeting Tactics, Techniques, & Procedures (TTP) development
• Ensure JADOCS system is high state of readiness to include cyber security assurance
• Prepare and submit periodic reports, travel requests, trip reports, and After Action Reports as required.
• Implement and operate JADOCS at designated site(s) - Install, configure and maintain JADOCS server(s) & workstations
• Ensure JADOCS Server(s) and/or workstations are Information Assurance (IA) / Cyber Security compliant
• Coordinate with users, communication systems, network, and C4I application SMEs to resolve computer software and hardware problems
• Teach basic user or enhancement training on an as needed basis and conduct collective training prior to joint-level exercises
• Backup JADOCS data
• Conduct over-the-shoulder training
• Be able to develop JADOCS quick start guides and handbooks to assist in JADOCS-user operations
• Be able to provide briefings and give demonstrations
• Provide support for general Microsoft Operating System and Network administration and troubleshooting.
• Provide support as needed to the deployment of JADOCS on both FAT-Client and Virtual Client architecture/network.
• Provide JADOCS guidance to JADOCS users for the development of Tactics, Techniques, & Procedures (TTPs) and/or Concept of Operations (CONOPs) of JADOCS procedures in the execution of Joint Dynamic Targeting
• Provide Help Desk support to customers via unit s trouble ticket measures for onsite support; provide Help Desk services to remote customers through the use of email and telephone
• Instruct basic and recurring user training to US Armed Forces personnel per unit s training program or by request to ensure continuity of operations
• Develop briefings and/or training materials to enhance JADOCS user s understanding and increase proficiency
• Provide system administration training to A6/N6/G6/S6 Information Technicians/System Administrators to ensure continuity of operations at remote or non-assigned JADOCS FSE support locations
• Support JADOCS at CONUS and OCONUS locations worldwide and aboard ships during daily operations, exercises, contingencies, deployments, humanitarian assistance or disaster relief missions, and other operations as required.
• Possession of a TOP SECRET security clearance is required to begin employment; US Citizenship is required.
• At least thirteen (9) years JADOCS experience, solving and analyzing system/software issues in the functional area to which assigned.
• Certifications for Security + IAT Level II and windows 7 computing environment are REQUIRED.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Must be Deployable
Must be capable of performing analysis of system operations. Must have knowledge of and experience in the operations of hardware systems and components. Must have experience in fault detection, isolation, and correction of hardware systems and individual components. Must be capable of routine system maintenance and analysis functions including: hardware configurations; adding, removing and replacing hardware components; use of hardware and software diagnostic testing tools; reading of electronic circuit schematics; and repairing printed circuit boards. A minimum of two (2) years experience in performing similar or related work in the functional area to which assigned is required. Military experience is desirable.
• Leadership Skills
• Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure
• Ability to use MS Office
• Interpersonal and People Skills
• Ability to use PC
• Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills
• Oral and Written Communication Skills
• Listening Skills
• Negotiation Skills
• Multi-Tasking Abilities
Familiar with Network and System Integration
ManTech is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. We encourage Minority/Female/Protected Veteran/Disabled applicants to apply.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.