Microsoft Corporation Account Executive (m/f) in Stuttgart, Germany
Job Locations: All Germany
Joining The Microsoft Team Means…
As a company Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We empower our own people to achieve more and make a difference in the world. Join us and be one who empowers billions!
In the Enterprise and Partner Group (EPG), we believe the path for our enterprise customers to achieve more is through transformation to digital technologies in support of digital business models. Microsoft has the strongest end-to-end value proposition for digital transformation; our products and solutions help enterprises engage their customers, empower their employees, optimize their operations, and transform their products.
As an EPG Account Executive you will be the trusted advisor to Microsoft’s largest Enterprise customers. A strategic business partner to your customer, you do more than understand your customer’s needs: you anticipate them. You provoke new thought in your customer. You help your customer see the future faster, and in a new and different way.
You pull together the many resources that Microsoft offers, including offerings by our ISV and SI partners, leading the team to provide your customer with the tools and resources needed to make a difference in their business and for their customers.
You will be responsible for annual revenue and product/service usage (aka consumption) targets. You will drive customer satisfaction as measured by the Relationship Management score. You will achieve year over year account growth by integrating more services and partner offerings.
You will work for your geography in close coordination with the Global Business Managers who are managing the strategy for their Global Accounts.
The Impact You’ll Be Making…
Primary responsibilities of an EPG Account Executive are:
• Understand your customer’s business needs and offer the right Microsoft and Microsoft partner solutions to meet those needs.
• Demonstrate the business value of Microsoft solutions to all lines of business within your customer(s); and, therefore
• Ensure that your customers are using and/or consuming the Microsoft services and products they have purchased.
• Orchestrate the virtual team that supports you in selling and supporting your customer(s). This includes specialist sellers, industry experts, services support and partners.
• Meet your revenue and priority targets by maintaining a strong pipeline and an accurate forecast.
Who we’re looking for…
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
Applicants should have:
• A relentless focus on the customer and an insatiable curiosity
• A strong sales and business background, with 5-10+ years of technology-related experience on Global Acounts
• An understanding of key competitive technologies and/or specific industries
• Extensive experience in working with teams (virtual and local)
• The ability to articulate the advantages of Microsoft technologies to C-Level and senior business decision makers
• A Bachelor’s degree with exposure to Information Technology (or equivalent) is required; MBA is preferred
At Microsoft, we believe that diversity enriches our performance and products, the communities where we live and work, and the lives of our employees. As our workforce evolves to reflect the growing diversity of our communities and the global marketplace, our efforts to understand, value, and incorporate differences become increasingly important. Come explore diversity at Microsoft!
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. Join an international work environment that is characterized by flexibility, an informal atmosphere, and a fast pace. We offer competitive pay and a wide range of benefits. Microsoft acknowledges your performance by investing in your health and financial future and by ensuring your work-life-balance.