Oracle Cloud Integration Architect in Sprendlingen, Germany
Cloud Integration Architect
Cloud Integration Architect (SaaS/PaaS)
Business Unit : Oracle Consulting DE
Location CH: München, Frankfurt or Düsseldorf
“This year we are on track to sell more than $2 billion of SaaS and PaaS annually recurring revenue,” said Oracle CEO, Mark Hurd. “We believe this will be the second year in a row that Oracle has sold more SaaS and PaaS than any cloud services provider.”
Digital Transformation is paramount and Oracle Consulting in DE/CH helps to accelerate SaaS & PaaS expansion by offering comprehensive consulting and delivery services.
Join now the number 1 consulting organization servicing Oracle Cloud in EMEA and be part of an outstanding organization with
• 79 % SaaS & PaaS Growth in Q1FY17 (Corporate)
• Complete Suite of Cloud Applications (680 SaaS Offerings)
Our consulting organisation in DE/CH consists of more than 140 dedicated Consultants, Subject Matter Experts, Architects and Project Managers.
We now want to further improve our leadership position on Oracle Cloud by hiring 1 additional Cloud Integration Architect in Germany for Cloud consulting projects mainly in the SaaS and PaaS area (please see above).
• Be the Lead Architect for Oracle SaaS & PaaS implementations
• Interact with all roles on the client side – including CIO, CTO, IT Architects, technical staff and Business representatives
• Articulate the Case for Change
• Conduct architecture, roadmap and planning workshops
• Provide our clients assessment of current state architecture and recommend future state architecture
• Fluency in German and English
• Wide Background of implementation and delivery of SaaS & PaaS solutions – Oracle or competitive products
• Detailed knowledge of Business Process & Integration Architecture
• Broad knowledge of competitive cloud solutions (AWS, Azure, SFDC, Successfactors, etc.)
• Ability to work in a matrix organisation with virtual teams
• Flexibility to travel (up to 50 %)
• Certifications are a plus (e.g. Prince2, Togaf, Archimate)
• Permanent Contract
• Join a growing organisation and work on many exciting cloud projects as of day 1
• Learn new delivery methodologies like Oracle’s True Cloud Method
• Flexible working hours with respect to project needs
• Enjoy an attractive salary package (company car) and 30 days of vacation
• Other HR Benefits like: Global Accident Insurance, Pension Plan, etc.
Apply now and send your CV to your dedicated Recruitment Business Partner:
41 225 562 666
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
An experienced consulting professional who has a broad understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May lead the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget. May act as the team lead on projects, providing coaching, guidance and feedback to develop skills of team members. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and leads detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
6-8 years of experience relevant to this position including 3-4 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
Other Locations: DE-DE,Germany-Duesseldorf, DE-DE,Germany-Dreieich-Sprendlingen
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire