Amazon.com Process Optimization Intern in Rheinberg, Germany
Job Description Process Optimization Intern
The EU Operations Learning and Talent Development (LTD) team is seeking a Process Optimization Intern to help deliver first-class support to our European LTD team in Rheinberg, Germany.
Your Role as our Intern:
At the end of the internship you will have gained strong proficiency in enhancing tools & processes, scaling existing solutions and tools for a quickly growing organization and creating new solutions based on stakeholder needs.
As our Intern, you will be involved in the following:
· Optimization of a variety of projects, both long and short term, to help build great onboarding and training tools which will be utilized across the EU.
· You will improve your Excel skills by supporting with the building and running of metrics as well as learning more about our internal systems.
· Help with the design of our webpage, SharePoint or newsletter.
· You will gain first-hand experience in several training programs as well as project management and implementation.
· Depending on your interests, you can be involved in a variety of learning projects such as updating and improving our learner roster, refining communication tools, as well as working with internal stakeholders (recruitment, HR, FC Learning…) in order to ensure smooth onboarding processes and training experiences for all our participants.
We are looking for smart, ambitious people who want to learn more about planning, designing and implementing systems and processes within the LTD team. If you are looking to gain experience in a challenging and varied environment, this is the place for you.
One thing is certain, you will be exposed to a lot of training, best practices, and process improvement techniques while learning how we research and launch new learning initiatives.
An internship in our team will provide you with an unforgettable work experience in a fast-paced, dynamic and international environment; it will boost your resume and will provide a superb introduction to learning and project management.
· Good English skills both written and spoken.
· You are currently pursuing a 2+ years of university education or have graduated less than 6 months ago in Software Development, Web Design, Social Media, Computer Science, Statistics or Information Management or comparable degrees
· You have advanced analytical skills and are detail-oriented while also seeing and understanding the big picture.
· You have Strong knowledge in Excel (VBA) and advanced SQL.
· As a person, you are highly customer-oriented. You have great attention to detail and are able to work in an organized manner
· You have the ability to think out of the box; to work in a fast-paced and highly challenging environment; and are able to deal with ambiguity
· Interest in Learning & Development
· You have a first experience in Project Management
The Internship is paid. We will provide you with on the job training as well as ongoing coaching in an international environment.
About EU Operations Learning and Talent Development
In Europe our Operations Network of warehouses (we call them Fulfillment Centers) span from Prague and Poland to Italy, Spain and France to Germany and the UK. In Learning and Talent Development, we pursue excellence. We keep a high quality in all aspects of training, we drive initiatives and strive for process improvement in all our activities.
AMZR Req ID: 465661