Amazon.com Team Supervisor Vendor Management in Regensburg, Germany
The Team Supervisor is accountable for creating a high performance culture that motivates associates to demonstrate levels of ownership, accountability and seller advocacy that enable the vision of a remarkable Seller experience. As a front line manager of 10-15 associates, the Team Supervisor will provide coaching, guidance, and mentorship to drive achievement of individual and team performance goals. The Team Supervisor is responsible for providing timely and efficient service to our Sellers by optimizing the productivity of team that results in a perfect Seller Interaction. Other responsibilities include interviewing, training, performance management and employee engagement.
The successful candidate will have a commitment to achieving excellence in the Associates and Seller experience, and therefore a strong record of customer focus, a passion for employee development and a keen interest in process improvement are key requirements for this role.
Summary of Responsibilities
· Manages performance and behavior of 12-15 Seller Support Associates through effective 1:1 meetings, coaching, and mentorship.
· Direct line management for the Seller Support Associate Advisor role
· Implements performance goals, monitors and evaluates against pre-set goals implementing action plans to resolve performance barriers as needed.
· Reviews and analyzes performance metrics to identify areas of opportunity that will drive performance improvement.
· Ensures that Associates have a clear understanding of the performance and behavior criteria and how it impacts site performance and the overall Seller experience.
· Partners with workforce management to execute daily staffing plans, identifies and reports significant volume and capacity changes, making just-in-time adjustments to ensure staffing requirements are met to achieve service levels goals.
· Manages schedules, monitors adherence, time-off planning, and attendance in partnership with Workforce Management.
· Participates in daily Kaizen events to identify and implement process improvement change initiatives.
· Conducts Seller interaction audits and provide coaching to improve performance.
· Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
· Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
· Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions.
· Ability to work shifts - especially night shifts from 03.30pm till 12pm
Solution focused, with passion for people leadership and a drive to nurture a culture of innovation reinforcing the value of the Amazon leadership principles. Excels at providing coaching and mentoring to others with a goal of achieving success. Advocate for Associate engagement, fostering teamwork and collaboration towards achieving team goals. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to lead by example, motivate others to excellence and insist on the highest standards around performance, behaviors, and Seller interactions.
Education, Experience and Skills
Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively to a wide range of constituencies in a diverse environment.
Ability to maintain composure in critical situations and communicate clearly with both internal and external stakeholders.
Demonstrates ability to analyze data, using the data to drive decision making.
Fosters a positive team environment and collaboration within the site.
Easily approachable, cooperative, and a team player, easily gains the trust and support of Associates and peers.
· Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
Ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs.
Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude.
Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience in a customer service environment, experience within a contact center preferred.
AMZR Req ID: 464398