inVentiv Health Trainee Clinical Monitoring Associate, Germany in Neu Isenburg, Germany
Title Trainee Clinical Monitoring Associate, Germany
Job ID 14376
Position Overview As part of our commitment to the development of talented individuals within the field of clinical research, inVentiv Health Clinical are proud to announce our second Clinical Monitoring Trainee Programme in Europe.
Responsibilities As one of our Clinical Monitoring Foundation Programme employees you will be joining fellow peers across EMEA following a comprehensive, blended 12 week training programme. This will include both theoretical and practical exercises alongside real-life in-house and on-site training.
Our thorough training programme together with the full support and guidance of experienced trainers, mentors and clinical professionals has ensured that our success rate in the US with this same programme has been 100% and we expect nothing less in EMEA. After 12 weeks of intensive training including four formal evaluations you will have successfully completed our Clinical Monitoring Trainee Programme and be ready to join our Global Clinical Monitoring Team as a Clinical Research Associate I.
Requirements • Bachelor’s degree or RN in a related field or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• An understanding of Good Clinical Practice (GCP)/ICH Guidelines and other applicable regulatory requirements
• Excellent organizational skills
• Sound computer skills, Microsoft Office/Outlook proficiency
• Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal skills, both written and spoken
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Strong motivation towards career development
• An ability to travel (up to 70% on completion of programme)
City Neu Isenburg
Country Germany [DE]
Compensation & Benefits Overview • A competitive remuneration package with excellent benefits .
• A commitment to your development and training, enabling you to build a long term career within a market leading and innovative organization, offering endless opportunities
• The opportunity to work within a successful, honest and rewarding environment