Jeppesen Master´s thesis at Digital Aviation Research on Global Air Traffic Management Interoperability in Neu Isenburg, Germany
For more than 80 years, Jeppesen has made it possible for pilots and their passengers to safely and efficiently reach their destinations. Today, this pioneering spirit continues as Jeppesen delivers transformative information and optimization solutions to improve the efficiency of air operations around the globe. Jeppesen is a Boeing subsidiary and part of the Digital Aviation business unit within Boeing Commercial Aviation Services. Boeing offers the industry’s largest portfolio of support and services solutions, providing customers a competitive advantage by solving real operational problems, enabling better decisions, maximizing efficiency and improving environmental performance – intelligent information solutions across the entire aviation ecosystem.
- You will conduct a study on the Global Air Traffic Management Interoperability with a focus on future ATM differences between Europe & Japan. While much of the ATM development is coordinated on a global scale, local differences and local problem statements result in different approaches to the future ATM.
- Your goal is to identify the differences, point out the impact these will have for operators and identify potential solutions to minimize the impact for operators.
- You will be located in Neu-Isenburg, Germany
- You are studying in the field of one of the following themes: Aviation, Aerospace, Transport or Computer Science
- You have an interest in Air Traffic Management
- You are able to communicate with stakeholders in English and German
- You plan to write your thesis in English
Please submit your CV and a* current enrollment verification*online at jeppesen.com | About Us | Careers
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of background verification.
Location: Neu-Isenburg, Deutschland