Jeppesen Master´s thesis at Digital Aviation Research on electronic Flight Deck Chart Depiction in Neu Isenburg, Germany
For more than 80 years, Jeppesen has made it possible for pilots and their passengers to safely and efficiently reach their destinations. Today, this pioneering spirit continues as Jeppesen delivers transformative information and optimization solutions to improve the efficiency of air operations around the globe. Jeppesen is a Boeing subsidiary and part of the Digital Aviation business unit within Boeing Commercial Aviation Services. Boeing offers the industry’s largest portfolio of support and services solutions, providing customers a competitive advantage by solving real operational problems, enabling better decisions, maximizing efficiency and improving environmental performance – intelligent information solutions across the entire aviation ecosystem.
- You will conduct a study identifying the pilot needs and preferences regarding electronic data driven chart depiction on the Flight Deck.
- Electronic Data Driven Aeronautical Chart are increasingly integrated into the Aircraft Flight Deck. With this integration new functionalities are enabled, however also new challenges arise. One challenge is to consistently convey information to the pilot without creating confusion.
- Through remote methods such as questionnaires, phone interviews and onsite trials you will identify these challenges and determine conclusions through statistical analysis.
- You will be located in Neu-Isenburg, Germany
- You are studying in the field of one of the following themes: Aviation, UxD, Design, Human Factors or Computer Science
- You have an interest in Aviation
- You are able to communicate with stakeholders in English and German
- You plan to write your thesis in English
- Please submit your CV and a* current enrollment verification*online at jeppesen.com | About Us | Careers
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of background verification.
Location: Neu-Isenburg, Deutschland