Turner Broadcasting Trainee Creative in Munich, Germany
Posting Job Title Trainee Creative
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Area of Interest Creative
Germany - Munich
Position Type Temporary
Posting Job Description
Are you a creative person? Are you enthusiastic about TV series, movies and cartoons?
Would you like to be paid for watching TV? Then join us! We’re looking for a Creative Trainee to join our Creative Department based in Munich.
Working alongside other experienced producers and graphic designers your task involves the creation of on-air promotion, marketing spots, graphics and general support of the team wherever required. Every year Turner produces award winning shows and brings them to an international audience on our flagship channels Cartoon Network, TNT Series, TNT Film, TNT Comedy, TNT and Boomerang.
- Knowledge of TV / Broadcast and current trends
- Basic video editing- Premiere & AfterFX (and more Adobe programs) is desirable.
- Fluency in English is a must, any Eastern European language would also be advantageous.
- Most importantly you have to be passionate about TV.
- Please to apply with portfolio/show reel.
Working from our Munich Office, you will have to opportunity to work for a truly global company. With Global scope and local focus, we will find and share stories that matter to our audiences. On screens of every shape and size you’ll find turner. Less Fear. More Fun. All In.
Please apply before: Friday 9 th December