State Street Trade and Settlement Administrator (m/w) in Munich, Germany
What We Do
From our position at the very centre of the global financial system, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. Our systems help them to invest in a broad range of securities across open markets, execute their investment strategy and account for their trades.
We first opened our doors in Europe in 1970 with an office in Munich and expanded our footprint into Frankfurt in 2003. Today, our services in Germany span the investment spectrum, including investment servicing, investment research and trading, and investment management.
Who We Are
- We’re more than 30,000 people in 30 countries. We’re united by a common purpose: to help our institutional investor clients more effectively invest the world’s savings.
- We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do. Our smart, engaged employees are essential to our client service and continued success.
- Our strength comes from within. With the vision of our people, we’re managing and leading change as the global financial services industry evolves.
- We’re committed to helping every employee feel valued so they can meet their full potential. It’s part of our inclusion, development and corporate social responsibility commitment.
CREATE THE FUTURE
We’re looking for motivated people who share our ambition to improve the efficiency of the world’s financial system, interested in working in an environment that emphasises teamwork and integrity. We give our employees the tools to balance their professional and personal life, including paid volunteer days and access to employee networks so they can stay connected to what matters to them.
Whether you’re focused on quality assurance or working across business divisions, starting your career with State Street will build your own future as you help shape the future of financial services.
For the Self Custody Germany Settlementsdepartment in our companyState Street Bank International GmbHin Munichwe are looking for a Trade and Settlement Administrator (m/f) – Job ID 139866*.*
- Checking, analysing and tracking of incoming settlement instructions considering the German market requirements and the German market deadlines
- Tracking of open, failed and unmatched settlement instructions
- Solving settlement issues directly with and acting as key contact for the German central depository
- Close collaboration with internal departments worldwide
- Registration / De-registration of registered shares in the German market
- Key contact for German registrars to solve registration issues in a timely manner
Support the proxy team for annual general meetings for German registered shares
Successful completed bank apprenticeship or successful completed Bachelor and / or Master degree in Finance and / or Business Administration.
- Existing trade & settlement experience and experience in share registration of German registered shares would be beneficial
- Knowledge of the different financial products and the different type of securities
- Good MS-Office knowledge, especially Excel knowledge required
- Proficiency in German and English written and spoken
- Strong analytical and solid time management skills, able to prioritize and a quality mindset
- Very good service mind and a hands-on mentality
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team
Please visit statestreet.com/careersand click on “Job Opportunities” to search and apply for open positions. Please include your salary expectations.
Job Title: Trade and Settlement Administrator (m/w)
Job ID: 139866
Full/Part Time: Full FTE
Location: Germany - Munich