Google Technical Solutions Consultant, Google Technical Services in Munich, Germany
As a Technical Solutions Consultant in Google Technical Services, you will be responsible for the technical relationship of our largest advertising clients and/or product partners. You will lead cross-functional teams in Engineering, Sales and Product Management to leverage emerging technologies for our external clients/partners. From concept design and testing to data analysis and support, you will oversee the technical execution and business operations of Google's online advertising platforms (such as AdWords and DoubleClick) and/or product partnerships (such as Maps, Google+, Play and Wallet).
You will be able to balance business and partner needs with technical constraints, develop innovative, cutting edge solutions and act as a partner and consultant to those you are working with. You will also be able to build tools and automate products, oversee the technical execution and business operations of Google's partnerships, as well as develop product strategy and prioritize projects and resources.
- Identify, develop and optimize new business opportunities and develop warm client relationships by leveraging Google products and technologies. Develop cutting-edge solutions as the technical lead, and provide consulting services to our partners.
- Help partners in their day-to-day challenges by delivering innovative and scalable solutions and troubleshooting their problems.
- Propose, design, create and present prototypes, demos and proof-of-concept to a wide variety of audiences ranging from engineers to marketing professionals.
- Perform implementation reviews, advocate new product features and provide partner feedback to internal cross-functional teams, including Product Management and Engineering.
- Travel as required to meet with specific partners/clients across the world.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in one or more programming languages: Java, C++ or Python.
- Ability to speak and write in English and German fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience working with and managing external partners/customers.
- Familiarity with SQL/MySQL and Unix/Linux operating systems/commands.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt your message to the technical level of the audience, and comfort presenting technical materials to groups of any size and background.
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
- Effective problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills.