Amazon.com Technical Program Manager - Global Accounts - Munich or Nuernberg (m/f) in Munich, Germany
At Amazon Web Services (AWS) we are changing the future of IT. As part of the core AWS account team you, the Technical Delivery Manager, will help our customers to arrive in that future. You will work across AWS teams and apply your technical and program management expertise to serve some of the largest and globally diverse enterprises in the world.
Roles and Responsibilities
You will have the opportunity to collaborate with customers, sales, solutions architecture, software development and service teams to deliver technical solutions that solve some of the most complex and challenging technology problems of today. You will work with customer and internal stakeholders to scope work, set business goals, identify appropriate resources, track and report on progress and develop schedules. You will be a single point of contact to your customer and internal stakeholders on the progress of all the activities related to your customer. You will also need to assess risks, anticipate bottlenecks, provide critical issue management, balance trade-offs, and encourage risk-tasking to maximize business value. You will be an AWS evangelist and influence your customers to allocate the appropriate resources to achieve their goals.
At AWS we value critical thinking, self-motivation, and the ability to deal with ambiguity. You should bring a cool head, strong technical background, be detail oriented, have excellent problem solving abilities, and be an exemplary communicator. Your technical expertise and operational excellence will influence your team’s decisions and help us drive secure and robust customer solutions. We love people who innovate, use data to make decisions, and can express themselves thoughtfully. We want you to be passionate about delivering a great customer experience, and love contributing to a team goal.
• 7+ years leading and project managing complex, large scale, IT/technical/engineering programs
• 5+ years in a client facing role
• Bachelor's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Math or equivalent experience (Computer Science preferred)
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to effectively deliver information at the C-suite/VP level
• Experience working with current web technologies (especially Cloud)
• Self-motivated problem solver; able to thrive in a dynamic and customer-focused environment
• Strong organizational and troubleshooting skills with precise attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to maintain composure in stressful situations, responds to customer needs quickly and effectively, adapts to change
• Highly analytical, technically proficient, and able to learn new tools and software quickly
• Strong listening skills; demonstrated ability to ask effective questions
• Business fluent German and English language skills
• PMP, Prince 2, PgMP, SAFe, or SCRUM/Agile certified
• Direct experience implementing AWS/cloud services
• Deep understanding of software development/engineering lifecycle from conception to delivery
• Demonstrated leadership through influence
• Prior experience working with or managing large technical programs, particularly at high growth startups or Fortune 500 companies
• Working experience as a SCRUM master or leading a SAFe program
• Prior experience working in a Technology sales organization
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
AMZR Req ID: 466041
External Company URL: www.amazon.com