Amazon.com Supply Chain Manager (m/f) in Munich, Germany
Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds and implement innovation. This is your chance to make history.
For creating the earth's greatest shopping experience on Amazon, we are looking for an exceptionally talented Senior Supply Chain Manager (m/f) to support our Tools and Home Improvement category.
In this role you will focus on tasks and topics to improve product availability, manage planning, operations and project management.
• Deliver maximum product availability in the Tools and Home Improvement category within budgeted inventory targets through effective end-to-end management of the supply chain.
• Drive system/process improvements working with technical teams, vendor operations, and inventory management.
• Prepare and analyze financial metrics to improve efficiency and assist with in-stock management, inventory replenishment, overstock inventory decisions, and operations processes.
• Collaborate with our Vendor Managers and other team members on expanding selection, executing promotional campaigns, and optimizing sourcing.
• Be a leader beyond the Tools and Home Improvement category by giving user input to engineering teams across Amazon as they work to continuously improve systems and processes necessary for efficiency and growth.
• Manage large scale catalogue selection, be solution-oriented & able to integrate strong and clear data analysis and business rationale into sound decision making.
• Manage multiple projects – prioritizing, planning and delegating appropriate tasks.
• Be a passionate category and customer advocate within Amazon.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business or a Supply Chain/Operations discipline
Several years of experience in Supply Chain Management / Instock Management or similar areas
Strong numerical and analytical aptitude, and high proficiency creating and managing advanced models
Strong proficiency in analysis tools, including Microsoft Excel and SQL
Strong written and verbal communication skills in German and English
Proven experience delivering results by partnering with and influencing others
Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast paced environment
MBA with a quantitative focus, or advanced degrees in Operations Management, Mathematics/Engineering
About our rewards
We’ll expect you to go the extra mile, but we’ll also make sure you’re well rewarded. As well as a competitive salary and stock units we offer a host of other benefits.
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you’ll meet your match with us, as you will be part of a vibe of constant improvement, where the things you do one moment, you will not necessarily be doing 6 months later. We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it.
It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
Sounds interesting? We look forward to your application. Please apply online and upload your CV and a letter of motivation in one document (max. 5 MB).
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon.com to transmit and store your information in the Amazon.com group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
AMZR Req ID: 457623