Amazon.com Supply Chain Analytics Team Lead m/f in Munich, Germany
Job Description: At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon.
· Lead a team of 3 business analysts
· Be the point of contact for senior management on the performance of the parcel network, comment on the performance in regular meetings and write documents for senior management
· Monitor and analyze speed, timeliness, and customer experience of our parcel network
· Identify, analyze and dive deep on drivers for performance, e.g., seasonal, weather, capacity, performance, and quickly understand the business impact to enable data-driven decision.
· Drive projects to improve amazon’s delivery performance and concessions based on your analysis
· Build forecasts on all volume flows in our complex parcel network with more than 20 warehouses, multiple carriers and numerous carrier nodes
· Provide reports and analyses through tools, portals and databases (Redshift, SQL, Excel, Tableau, and/or other data management systems)
· Work with colleagues across the EU, in our US headquarters in Seattle and worldwide
· Bachelor or Master’s Degree or similar education in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Operations Research, Logistics, Supply Chain, Economics, Business Administration, or a similar related discipline
· 5+ years of relevant work experience in business analytics with demonstrated proficiency in quantitative analysis using SQL, databases, and MS Excel in a business environment
· Experience with metrics creation and data presentation
· Passion for parcel logistics and customer experience
· High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· Fluency in English and German
· People management
· MBA preferred
· Experience in transportation operations or retail Applications with
English CV only please
Are you interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV, covering letter (both written in English) and certificates (school, university) by clicking “online bewerben”, stating your earliest start date and salary expectations separately in the applicant form.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
AMZR Req ID: 457996