Nvidia Senior Solutions Architect - Autonomous Driving in Munich, Germany
*Do you visualize your future at NVIDIA? WE DO!*
NVIDIA’s deep learning platform has already made a major impact to the field and is broadly used across leading academic institutions, start-ups, and industry, including the world’s largest Internet companies. We need passionate, hard-working and creative people to help us tackle more of these unique opportunities in Autonomous Driving.
We are now looking for a Senior Solutions Architect - Autonomous Driving, a world class data scientists and engineers able to engage with developers, researchers, and start-ups, in multiple, impactful Autonomous Driving projects. We need individuals who can enable customer productivity and develop lasting relationships with our technology partners, making NVIDIA an integral part of end-user solutions. We are looking for someone always thinking about Autonomous Driving , someone who can maintain synergy in a fast paced, rapidly evolving field, someone able to coordinate efforts between corporate marketing, industry business development and engineering. You will be working with the latest HPC architectures coupled with machine learning and Autonomous Driving software, enabling improved workflows and developing new, differentiated solutions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assisting field business development in guiding the customer through the sales process for GPU Computing products, owning the technical relationship and assisting the automotive customer in building innovative solutions based on NVIDIA technology.
- Be an industry thought leader on integrating NVIDIA technology into HPC architectures to support various applications in Autonomous Driving.
- Integrate different hardware and software components to make the entire system work efficiently.
- Be an internal champion for Deep Learning and HPC among the NVIDIA technical community.
*What we need to see: *
5+ years of work related experience in software development or Machine learning or high performance computing, CUDA experience highly desirable.
Experience working with deep learning, autonomous driving, and automotive customers.
- Experience working with modern Deep Learning software architecture and frameworks including cuDNN, Caffe, Torch, and Theano.
- Undergraduate/Masters/PhD degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or related technical field
- Customer facing skill-set and background working with developers, researchers, start-ups and established technical/industry partners.
- Parallel programming expertise, Exposure to GPU technology
- Capable of working in a rapidly changing environment without losing focus.
- Ability to multitask effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Action-oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong time-management and organization skills for coordinating multiple initiatives, priorities and implementations of new technology and products into very complex projects.
- Strong written and oral communications skills with the ability to effectively interface with management and engineering.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
Experience working with automotive manufactures and Tier-1 OEMs
CUDA optimization experience, Halide experience.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
- Posted 30 Days Ago
- Full time