State Street Senior Recovery and Resolution Planning (RRP) Liquidity Risk Analyst (m/f) in Munich, Germany
Welcome to State Street
GET TO KNOW US
What We Do
From our position at the very centre of the global financial system, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. Our systems help them to invest in a broad range of securities across open markets, execute their investment strategy and account for their trades.
We first opened our doors in Europe in 1970 with an office in Munich and expanded our footprint into Frankfurt in 2003. Today, our services in Germany span the investment spectrum, including investment servicing, investment research and trading, and investment management.
Who We Are
We’re more than 30,000 people in 30 countries. We’re united by a common purpose: to help our institutional investor clients more effectively invest the world’s savings.
We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do. Our smart, engaged employees are essential to our client service and continued success.
Our strength comes from within. With the vision of our people, we’re managing and leading change as the global financial services industry evolves.
We’re committed to helping every employee feel valued so they can meet their full potential. It’s part of our inclusion, development and corporate social responsibility commitment.
CREATE THE FUTURE
We’re looking for motivated people who share our ambition to improve the efficiency of the world’s financial system, interested in working in an environment that emphasises teamwork and integrity. We give our employees the tools to balance their professional and personal life, including paid volunteer days and access to employee networks so they can stay connected to what matters to them.
Whether you’re focused on quality assurance or working across business divisions, starting your career with State Street will build your own future as you help shape the future of financial services.
For the Global Treasurydepartment in our company State Street Bank International GmbH in Munichwe are looking for a Senior Recovery and Resolution Planning (RRP) Liquidity Risk Analyst (m/f) – Job ID 143795
- Lead the different liquidity risk aspects of the local Recovery and Resolution Planning (RRP) and work to implement ex ante actions as appropriate
- Contribute to the global RRP initiative, liaise with the global team and ensure both plans are consistent
- Implement locally RRP tools and reports developed globally when needed
- Be the local subject matter expert for the global and local teams for any RRP liquidity risk matters
- Develop deep understanding of RRP guidance and application to SSB Intl GmbH, identification of areas requiring regulatory/external/internal interpretation and contribute to implementation
- Read and absorb regulatory material, decipher and clarify regulatory requirements with senior internal stakeholders, such as the Capital Requirements Regulation and Directive (‘CRR/CRD IV’), the Banking Recovery and Resolution Directive (‘BRRD’), new Supervisory Review and Evaluation Process (‘SREP’) and related banking industry transformations
- Lead projects and liaise with stakeholders to ensure business strategies, systems and control frameworks and policy and procedure statements and manuals are efficiently and accurately documented and effectively approved
- Support report automation efforts to drive internal efficiencies and the timeliness of production
Education, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor degree; ideally Master, CFA or FRM
- Several years of experience in financial services in both technical and non-technical roles
- Proven liquidity Risk Management experience; knowledge of current regulatory Liquidity Risk Management Guidance and Basel III/CRDIV liquidity guidelines
- Knowledge of a financial institution’s funding activities and balance sheet
- Experience in preparing presentations for executive management and regulators
- Proven ability to multitask with proven project management experience desirable
- Fluency in English, German would be beneficial
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong communication and time management skills as well as ability to multi-task
- Ability to take initiative, to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Desire and ability to constantly learn new information and improve skills
Please visit statestreet.com/careersand click on “Job Opportunities” to search and apply for open positions. Please include your salary expectations.
Job Title: Senior Recovery and Resolution Planning (RRP) Liquidity Risk Analyst (m/f)
Job ID: 143795
Full/Part Time: Full FTE
Location: Germany - Munich