Nvidia Senior Global Account Manager – Automotive in Munich, Germany
For two decades, NVIDIA has pioneered visual computing, the art and science of computer graphics. With our invention of the GPU - the engine of modern visual computing - the field has expanded to encompass PC games, movie production, product design, medical diagnosis and scientific research.
Tomorrow’s car will have tens of millions pixels across many displays. NVIDIA processors power the digital cockpits and infotainment systems of some of the world’s most innovative cars.
Nearly every car company is developing autonomous driving platforms, which are processing intensive and require powerful GPUs.
We are now looking for an exceptional Senior Global Account Manager – Automotive
Based out of the Munich office, this role looks after one of the most important automotive customers NVIDIA has. You will be a member of a global account team that is doing groundbreaking work by bringing the world’s most innovative technology to an industry that is undergoing tremendous change. This is your opportunity to make a contribution to something that will be changing the way the world works.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading the customer in their journey to brining artificial intelligence into the car
- Building strong & lasting relationships with departments across the account that goes selling
- In close cooperation with the NVIDIA Solution Architect team, identify, define and execute POC opportunities with the customer that lead to the productization of the NVIDIA portfolio
- Develop and execute an account strategy that brings profitable growth
*What we need to see: *
- Relevant degree in Business or Engineering discipline
- Multiple years of sales and/or business development experience in a complex B2B sales environment
- Ability to develop strong relationships, both internally and externally
- Experience selling high-tech products, hardware or software
- Affinity with technology
- Key skills: pro-active, strong communication skills, commercial acumen, strategic thinker.
- English and German language skills.
With highly competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working for us and, due to unprecedented growth, our world-class automotive capabilities are expanding fast. If you're a creative and autonomous Account Manager with a genuine passion for technology, we want to hear from you.
- Posted 14 Days Ago
- Full time