Fortive Corporation Reseller Account Manager Datapaq in Munich, Germany
Reseller Account Manager Datapaq
Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software. We are a dynamic market leader with sound financial health. Fluke has achieved the number one or number two position in every market in which it competes. The Fluke brand has a reputation for portability, ruggedness, safety, ease of use and rigid standards of quality. A wholly owned subsidiary of Fortive Corporation ( www.fortive.com ), Fluke is a multi-national corporation headquartered in the greater Seattle area. We offer an entrepreneurial environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused, and growth-oriented. It is driven by the phenomenally successful Fortive Business System. Working at Fluke gives you access to a robust career development process and challenging, “stretch” opportunities
Test your skills
•Responsible for Product Sales in assigned territory indicated above.
•Ensure weekly and monthly review of customer projects and open leads takes place with management.
•Create Annual Business Plans for the region, and reviews quarterly to ensure targets are met.
•Monitor and achieve sales goals and growth on prior year.
•Report regularly against defined objectives to EMEA Sales Manager.
•Carry out monthly review on sales territory to identify behavior gaps and create short-term actions to drive improvements.
•Assist and support Inside Sales & Sales Support organization.
•Feedback product and market information to Marketing and Product Management.
•Manage sales activities for new products.
•If necessary, create Problem Solving Report to address counter-measure/actions required to bridge plan gaps.
•Re-evaluate sales and marketing strategies, for direct & indirect channel to meet sales goals.
RESPONSIBILITIES & ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
Monitor and achieve sales goals
• Achieve annual sales goal.
• Review territory sales results monthly.
• Achieve desired call rate and sales force effectiveness targets.
• Evaluate sales and marketing strategies to meet goals for the territory e.g. marketing campaigns, lead generation, opportunity / funnel size.
• Review ongoing sales region opportunities.
• Create new applications within various industries through Channel and directly with End Users.
• Assess current “go-to-market” performance and work with EMEA Sales Manager to implement route to market changes that may be required to ensure success.
• Create and execute strategy for growth using annual business plan process.
• Build competitor strategy and increase market share in key vertical markets indirectly via Channel Partners and directly with end users.
Manage and support sales organizations
• Ensure sales activities are input into CRM for all customer targets and ensure CRM is kept up-to-date, by working closely with Inside Sales.
• Work with Inside Sales to deliver support structure to enable focus on sales growth and opportunity conversion.
• Provide (Adobe) training and technical support to industrial customers and channel partners.
• Entertain end customers as required.
• Joint visit with Product Manager’s to end users where appropriate to collect VOC.
• Ensure all partners are compliant to Danaher/Fluke Anti-Corruption Policy
Feedback market information to Marketing
• Work with Product Managers and Channel Partners to create new applications within various industries.
• Monitor sales activity and evaluate results of new product introductions.
• Solicit, collect and summarize information from the field for marketing.
• Feedback market information to marketing as available.
• Attend relevant Trade Shows and manage customer interaction and follow-up of leads.
Manage sales activities for new products
• Manage sales activities for new products via effective follow-up.
• Plan demo equipment requirements for sales support.
• Assist with introduction information to customers.
Measure your ability
• Qualification in technical discipline or equivalent (e.g. Engineering, math, science, physics)
• Proven track record within a sales environment
• Requires sales, marketing, applications, industrial knowledge and preferable technical background
• Computer literate
Personal organization skills; self-starter
Excellent knowledge of English and German, another European language is welcome.
Fortive Corporation Overview:
Fortive is a diversified industrial growth company comprised of global businesses that are recognized leaders in attractive markets. With more than $6 billion in annual revenues, Fortive’s well-known brands hold leading positions in field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialty, and franchise distribution.
Fortive is headquartered in Everett, Washington and employs a team of more than 24,000 research and development, manufacturing, sales, distribution, service and administrative employees in more than 40 countries around the world. Our team grows by tackling challenges that accelerate progress and further their careers. With a culture rooted in continuous improvement, the core of our company’s operating model is the Fortive Business System. For more information please visit: www.fortive.com .
Primary Location: Europe-Germany-Bavaria-Munich
Req ID: FLU005105