State Street Regulatory Reporting Specialist (m/f) in Munich, Germany
Welcome to State Street
GET TO KNOW US
What We Do
From our position at the very centre of the global financial system, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. Our systems help them to invest in a broad range of securities across open markets, execute their investment strategy and account for their trades.
We first opened our doors in Europe in 1970 with an office in Munich and expanded our footprint into Frankfurt in 2003. Today, our services in Germany span the investment spectrum, including investment servicing, investment research and trading, and investment management.
Who We Are
- We’re more than 30,000 people in 30 countries. We’re united by a common purpose: to help our institutional investor clients more effectively invest the world’s savings.
- We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do. Our smart, engaged employees are essential to our client service and continued success.
- Our strength comes from within. With the vision of our people, we’re managing and leading change as the global financial services industry evolves.
- We’re committed to helping every employee feel valued so they can meet their full potential. It’s part of our inclusion, development and corporate social responsibility commitment.
CREATE THE FUTURE
We’re looking for motivated people who share our ambition to improve the efficiency of the world’s financial system, interested in working in an environment that emphasises teamwork and integrity. We give our employees the tools to balance their professional and personal life, including paid volunteer days and access to employee networks so they can stay connected to what matters to them.
Whether you’re focused on quality assurance or working across business divisions, starting your career with State Street will build your own future as you help shape the future of financial services.
For the Finance department in our company State Street Bank International GmbHin Munich we are looking for a Regulatory Reporting Specialist (m/f) – Job ID 144151.
- Analysis of national and international regulatory requirements and supporting the timely and compliant implementation of such
- Involvement in projects (e.g. implementation of new products) in terms of regulatory requirements and their implementation within regulatory reporting
- Support the preparation of the Disclosure Report
- Preparation of regular and extraordinary reportings to senior management
- Close cooperation with all relevant bodies within the legal entity and the entire group, particularly with Risk and Compliance
Education, Experience and Skills
- Completed degree with Finance major at best
- Several years of relevant experience with a multi-national financial services institution or accounting firm
- Strong knowledge of the local regulatory environment and the requirements of the German and European notification systems
- Ability to manage and participate in projects of various size and scope and to identify and address policy gaps and opportunities for improvement
- Proficiency in MS-Office (especially Excel), experience with Abacus DaVinci beneficial
- Fluency in German and English
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Integrity, service and result orientation
Please visit statestreet.com/careersand click on “Job Opportunities” to search and apply for open positions. Please include your salary expectations.
Job Title: Regulatory Reporting Specialist (m/f)
Job ID: 144151
Full/Part Time: Full FTE
Location: Germany - Munich