Requisition ID: 128788
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP’s vision is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As the cloud company powered by SAP HANA®, SAP is a market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and industries run better. SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. SAP applications and services enable our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
At SAP, we believe in the power of collaboration and empower our employees to perform at their best in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. You’ll work alongside creative thinkers who share your interests, while turning big ideas into reality for our customers. With innovative job training, mentors to help you grow, and the flexibility to balance your work and personal life, you’ll be able to get more out of your career. It’s no wonder that some of the sharpest minds from around the world are working for a company that is consistently recognized as a global top employer.
Now it’s your turn to take the next step and help make the world Run Simple.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP Hybris solutions provide omnichannel customer engagement and commerce software that allows organizations to build up a contextual understanding of their customers in real time. The solutions deliver a more impactful, relevant customer experience and help sell more goods, services and digital content across every touch point, channel and device. Through their state-of-the-art customer data management, context-driven marketing tools and unified commerce processes, SAP Hybris solutions have helped some of the world’s leading organizations attract, retain and grow a profitable customer base.
SAP Hybris software for customer engagement and commerce provide organizations with the foundation, framework and business tools to create a holistic customer view across channels, simplify customer engagement and solve complex business problems.
Want to create massively scalable cloud solutions in the coolest functional and OO Languages?
Our coders working on YaaS choose what languages and frameworks they need to produce the world’s leading business solutions – including Java, Scala, Node.js, Akka, Spring and more.
We also actively encourage and fund Certifications, Meetups, Hackathons, Dojos and anything else we can think of to ensure our coders stay at the cutting edge of coolness.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Contribute to and extend our tracking capabilities
• Develop cross-browser, cross-platform, and cross-device compatible code
• Work within an agile and globally distributed team, in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• BA/BS degree in a computer related field or equivalent work experience
• Experience in HTTP protocol and its specifics
• Experience with testing frameworks (Jasmine, Karma, Mokka, Nightwatch, Protractor preferred, but other frameworks considered)
• Knowledge about automated build mechanisms (preferably Grunt)
• Experience with dependency management tools (preferably Bower)
• Have solid understanding of HTML, CSS, and CSS preprocessors like LESS or Sass.
• Experience with Source Control Management tools (preferably Git)
• Ability to thrive in an agile software development environment
• Passion to deliver high-quality working code frequently
• Experience in Web Tracking area
• Experience developing apps using Node.JS and related tools
• Experience with e-commerce development
• Basic understanding of design patterns
• Familiarity with responsive and/or adaptive web development techniques
• Experience with continuous integration and delivery (and thus tools like Bamboo or Jenkins)
• Open-minded – eager to learn JVM technologies
Makes You Stand Out
• Send us code samples via Github or BitBucket
• Send us examples of your projects and highlight your personal contribution
4 years of experience in professional software development/engineering, including some:
Experience working in a multi-team enterprise environment
Experience writing RESTful web services with JSON
Bachelor's degree in a STEM discipline or equivalent vocational experience
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical, sensory and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please contact us at Careers.Germany@sap.com . Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.