Amazon.com Engagement Account Manager - Self-Service Performance Advertising (m/w) in Munich, Germany
Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
At Amazon we continually look for opportunities to invent on behalf of our customers helping them to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. To this end we are building a range of advertising products that enhance customer experience and are integrated with our core eCommerce expertise. We have developed products that demonstrates Amazon’s strength as a world class eCommerce website and have integrated advertising into the shopping experience from first discovery to purchase.
The future of our business is compelling as we are focused on building a robust, innovative and creative business enabling advertisers of all sizes. A strategically important part of our charter is to build a portfolio of self-service, cost per click advertising programs to enable advertisers to position themselves and their products/ brands and engage with customers. Examples of products already in the market are Sponsored Products and Amazon Marketing Services. We are building a new team who will own go to market strategy, adoption as well as advertiser success for existing and new Self-Service Performance Advertising (SSPA) programs. This team will have functional expertise in marketing, product, account management, market analysis and program management.
As an Engagement Account Manager for SSPA, you will work closely with advertisers and have direct responsibility for helping them analyze and optimize their advertising campaigns and drive strategic marketing projects for the European business. Additionally you will collect important advertiser feedback, which will enable product teams to drive revenue and deliver an amazing customer experience. Your day to day activities will change constantly as our business grows and you can expect to work with beta and top tier advertisers, propose to create and establish programs that impact thousands of advertisers and build business cases to drive feature development with product and engineering teams.
· Manage a portfolio of advertisers using business analytics expertise to proactively identify and realize opportunities to increase revenue and performance.
· Help ensure that high potential advertisers reach their performance goals quickly and stay active and healthy.
· Monitor performance of advertising accounts across verticals and drive strategic activities to improve the advertising products.
· Drive pan European advertising pilots and projects to constantly improve the SSPA program.
· Work with technical account management, sales, development, and product teams to identify and solve issues preventing advertisers from increasing their performance.
Extend your expertise and best practices to the internal partner teams and build strong long-term relationships.
· Bachelor degree
· Proven fluency in German and English language
· Proven work experience in display/search advertising and online tracking tools (marketing analyses)
· Good communication skills and understanding of customer demands
· Outstanding MS Office skills: Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
· MBA or other related Master's degree
· SQL skills
· HTML skills
· Proven ability to think strategically and execute methodically
· Demonstrated high attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· Experience interpreting data and making business recommendations
· Passion for online advertising and a track record of delivering outstanding results
· Entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for having fun.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
AMZR Req ID: 449551