Microsoft Corporation Delivery Pursuit Lead – Secure Infrastructure Domain in Munich, Germany
Come as you are. Do what you love.
Who are we?
We are part of Enterprise Services Global Domains and are dedicated to delivering on Microsoft’s mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.
Our mission is to drive customer success by making the market, championing and supporting consumption and providing full lifecycle support. As we transform our business to deliver on this mission we have a unique opportunity to enable our customers’ innovation and growth in a mobile first – cloud first world.
The Global Domains are aligned by technology to create agile delivery teams - Secure Infrastructure is the biggest of the five core technical domains that have been formed, we cover 20+ Products including Azure Infrastructure, Windows Server, Windows Client, System Centre, Hyper-V, VMM, Active Directory, Azure AD, Azure RMS, Devices & Application Management, Cyber, and Security & Identity.
We care about making a real difference to the people that work and are being served in the industry, accelerating their transformation to drive better customer services.
What will you do?
The Delivery Pursuit Lead (DPL) role is a Domain aligned pre-sales delivery leader accountable for supporting the presales process by shaping and scoping deals to satisfy customer’s requirements. You will work closely with the Account Executive, Account Delivery Executive, Architects and other domain resources as required, to define and scope an appropriate solution that meets the customer’s requirements. You’re responsible for driving the solutions design process and identifying appropriate skill profiles to land customer’s requirements. You’ll be accountable for providing proposal scope, solution/approach, cost estimates, pre-staffing, financial costs, risks and contingency/risk reserve requirements to the Account Aligned Team. You will reuse Intellectual Property to scope mobile first, cloud first end-to-end lifecycle solutions whenever possible.
• Support the presales process by helping to qualify opportunities and by identifying the customer’s need or services requested, timeline for implementation & customer’s budget. Maps Microsoft solutions & identifies technical subject matter experts to support proposal preparation.
• Lead a virtual team in ascertaining customer IT priorities and setting long-term strategy for service delivery that aligns to business objectives. Produces value-based outcomes for customers thru predictable execution.
• Be responsible for prioritizing strategic business objectives, performing bottom-up business planning and quarterly reviews. ADEs are responsible for services revenue (both MCS and Premier) forecasting.
• Communicate vision, drive account strategies/commitments together with mentoring relevant roles within Services Account teams. Develop team & provide feedback on employee performance. Takes ownership of & resolves escalations within their customer(s).
In Summary You’ll:
• Drive Cloud Services through Consumption
• Modernize Business with Windows 10/Devices/Intelligent Cloud and Reinvent Productivity and Business Process
• Delivery & Operational Excellence
• Optimize your Portfolio and Drive Impact
Who are you?
• You have a background in selling and delivering complex technology solutions and services to a variety of enterprise clients
• You have a strong business acumen coupled with an affinity or appreciation for technology and the advancement of technology in thriving organizations
• You’re confident at building relationships, working and communicating at a senior level with customers and with internal stakeholders
• You achieve results through influencing in addition to direct management across multiple organizations
• You have knowledge and understanding of the financial and operational functions of a delivery organization (i.e., budget, time logging, optimizing cost, escalation processes, invoicing, capacity management)
• Experience evaluating work breakdown structures, cost estimations and resource loading
• Ability to develop strong, productive relationships with colleagues and management to meet targeted objectives
• An analytical mind set with the ability define metrics, reports, interpret results, and make recommendations on appropriate courses of action
• You’re happy to travel (30-40%)
• You have a degree level education
What’s the deal?
Naturally we off all the benefits you would expect from Microsoft, as well as competitive salary, there is also a benefits program that you can shape to your family and lifestyle preferences!
Join an international work environment that is characterized by flexibility, an informal atmosphere, and a fast pace. We offer competitive pay and a wide range of benefits. Microsoft acknowledges your performance by investing in your health and financial future and by ensuring your work-life-balance. Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity
Microsoft’s privacy statement can be viewed on the following web page: http://privacy.microsoft.com/en-gb/default.mspx