Nvidia Automotive Solution Architect - Instructor in Munich, Germany
For more than two decades, NVIDIA has pioneered visual computing, the art and science of computer graphics. With a singular focus on this field, we offer specialized platforms for the gaming, professional visualization, data center and automotive markets.
Our work is at the center of the most consequential mega-trends in technology — virtual reality, artificial intelligence and self-driving cars. Today, visual computing & artificial intelligence are becoming increasingly central to how people interact with technology, and there has never been a more exciting time to join our team.
NVIDIA is at the forefront of the automotive revolution, powering many key solutions for major car manufacturers. We are engaged in the key areas of automotive business where visual computing & AI matters: Digital Cockpit, ADAS and Autonomous cars.
READY TO HELP US CHANGE THE WORLD? We are now looking for an Automotive Solution Architect - Instructor. Come join our European automotive team. We are looking for your expertise in Autonomous Driving and Deep Learning to complement our team.
What you’ll be doing:
As an ambassador of the NVIDIA Automotive Team, the Automotive Solution Architect - Instructor is accountable for driving customer engagements by:
- Being an industry thought leader on integrating NVIDIA technologies like CUDA, deep learning into Automotive for ADAS & self-driving vehicles.
- Developing curriculum and training content for customers developing autonomous vehicles and automotive software developers
- Maintaining and updating customers on new NVIDIA technologies.
- Presenting on-site Autonomous Driving Solutions workshops at automotive customers (OEM, Tier1s) and ecosystem partners like Researchers, ISV, IHV, Start-ups to educate them on cutting edge NVIDIA technologies
- Delivering webcasts and office hours for online courses
- Product testing and qualification at customer premises (if required) including, reviewing, identifying, reproduction of customer bugs.
*What we need to see: *
- At least 5 years professional experience in embedded automotive system architecture, software engineering or similar
- Profound work experience in embedded systems based development and machine learning / deep learning experience with strong motivation to continuously learn and bring robust and efficient solutions into automotive products
- Demonstrable experience in a technical customer facing position
- Experience creating training content for developers
- Comfortable presenting to technical audiences
- Ability to work cross-functionally across many levels of a matrixed organization
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English. German is a plus
- Leading university degree in a hardware or software related discipline
- Willingness to travel
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Technical Lecture experience is a plus.
- Experience working with one or more deep learning frameworks such as Caffe, Torch etc.
- Parallel programming expertise, exposure to GPU technology and CUDA programming
- Solid foundation in computer vision methods and concepts
- Work experience in sensor fusion, functional safety areas is a plus.
With highly competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, with a genuine passion for technology, we want to hear from you.
- Posted 30+ Days Ago
- Full time