Nvidia Automotive Marketing Consultant in Munich, Germany
For two decades, NVIDIA has pioneered visual computing, the art and science of computer graphics. With our invention of the GPU - the engine of modern visual computing - the field has expanded to encompass PC games, movie production, product design, medical diagnosis and scientific research.
Tomorrow’s car will have tens of millions pixels across many displays. NVIDIA processors power the digital cockpits and infotainment systems of some of the world’s most innovative cars.
Nearly every car company is developing autonomous driving platforms, which are processing intensive and require powerful GPUs.
We are now looking for a Marketing Consultant Automotive to work with regional marketing, web, PR, developer relations, sales, external customers and partners. The key purpose of the role will be to organize events, create marketing collateral with in- and external partners and work with our automotive customer for marketing cooperation’s.
What you’ll be doing:
- Organize and manage NVIDIA events from the perspective of the automotive department.
- Full, cradle-to-grave management of NVIDIA’s attendance at various international events.
- Source, propose location and run site inspections for stand-alone events. Manage all logistical elements for individual events.
- Build and communicate regional event calendar.
- Coordinate teams, delegates, attendees’ travel schedules, rooming lists, meals.
- Support the production of post-event reports, online surveys and monthly events activities reports.
- Track and communicate internally relevant press news for all automotive accounts.
- Contribute to automotive marketing collateral, work with in- and external suppliers to create material.
- Work with automotive customers on joint marketing messaging or sales supporting cooperation’s.
*What we need to see: *
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in German and English.
- Highly capable in organizing and driving events/tradeshows from A to Z.
- Strong connections within the automotive events ecosystem, with experience of working successfully with suppliers in all relevant fields.
- Extremely organized, adaptable, able to work in a dynamic and ever-changing environment.
- Fully capable of working in a virtual team and easily communicating at all levels.
- Self-motivated, able to multi-task and prioritize own workload.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite.
With highly competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working for us and, due to unprecedented growth, our automotive team is expanding fast. If you're a creative and autonomous Marketing Consultant with a genuine passion for technology, we want to hear from you.
- Posted 15 Days Ago
- Full time