ManTech Field Service Analyst (Senior/Lead) - WIN-T Inc1 RHN in Kaiserslautern, Germany
Provides hardware and software repair, replacement, troubleshoot, installation and Over-the-Shoulder training support for the Warfighter Information Network-Tactical Increment 1 (WIN-T Inc 1). The WIN-T Inc 1 is a communications network that provides the Army Warfighter with voice, data and video capabilities for use in a tactical environment, utilizing primarily commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) equipment. This system of systems includes the following equipment: Unit Hub Node, Regional Hub Node,Single Shelter Switch (SSS), Joint Network Nodes (JNN), Battalion Command Post Nodes (BnCPN), Network Operations (NetOps), JNN and BnCPN Satellite Transportable Terminals (STTs), and Master Reference Terminals (MRTs) Provides Over-The-Shoulder training, technical support and assistance for WIN-T Inc 1 systems, including troubleshooting and accomplishing minor repairs, removing and replacing WIN-T Inc 1 components, submit Engineering Change Proposal (ECPs), and troubleshoot system hardware and software.
• Provide technical support for data communications hardware and software, Network Management software, computer systems hardware and software, virtualization hardware and software, implementation of new equipment and system administration of the RHN converged data network.
• Demonstrate and utilize an extensive knowledge of networking principles and system configuration tasks
• Perform baseline software load of new and replacement equipment, including: computers, servers, routers, switches, firewalls, TCP Proxies, Virtualization Infrastructure, multiplexers, and Private Branch Exchanges.
• Perform installation of updates/patches and insure proper operation and usability of all systems after installation
• Document all configuration changes, and proposed changes.
• Install, configure, and maintain the vCenter server instance and its applicable database server/services.
• Install configure, and maintain all ESX/ESXi hosts within the environment
• Create virtual machines as required to support upgrades, patches, modifications, or mission requirements
• Operate and maintain all Network Management Systems to insure proper reporting of network issues and collection of historical data.
• Assist customer units with troubleshooting and configuration assistance beyond the capability of the RHN operators
• Provide On-The-Job training to RHN operators on systems configuration and troubleshooting
• Provide On-The-Job training to RHN operators on operational changes as a result of problem resolution, IAVA updates or software upgrades.
• Ensure Information Assurance methodology and security principles are adhered to.
• Perform configuration and troubleshooting of satellite systems to include TDMA, FDMA, and NCW Modems
• Understand and demonstrate signal flow of both satellite and baseband systems.
• Read and interpret technical drawings.
• Troubleshoot problems and take corrective action on a timely and effective basis.
• Exceptional oral and written communications skills and ability to work independently, with minimum direction; self-motivated and results-focused mindset are a must
• Configuring and troubleshooting OSPFv2, OSPFv3 and BGP routing protocols
• Configuring and troubleshooting GRE and DMVPN tunnels
• Configuring and troubleshooting Firewall Rule Sets and IPS implementations.
• Configuring and troubleshooting VOIP trunks and devices.
Must be capable of performing analysis of system operations. Must have knowledge of and experience in the operations of hardware systems and components. Must have experience in fault detection, isolation, and correction of hardware systems and individual components. Must be capable of routine system maintenance and analysis functions including: hardware configurations; adding, removing and replacing hardware components; use of hardware and software diagnostic testing tools; reading of electronic circuit schematics; and repairing printed circuit boards. A minimum of two (2) years experience in performing similar or related work in the functional area to which assigned is required. Military experience is desirable.
• Experience installing, configuring and troubleshooting Cisco Routers and Switches
• Experience installing, configuring and troubleshooting Cisco VOIP Implementations including Call Manager, MGCP, SIP, and SCCP
• Experience installing, configuring and troubleshooting Cisco ASA Firewalls and IPSes
• Experience utilizing and configuring ASA firewalls utilizing Cisco CSM
• Experience installing, configuring and maintaining VMWare vSphere
• Experience installing, configuring and maintaining Solarwinds Orion NCM and NPM
• Experience installing, configuring and maintaining Castlerock SNMPc
• Experience installing, configuring and maintaining Citrix WanScaler
• Experience installing, configuring and maintaining Riverbed TCP excelerator.
• Experience installing, configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting REDCOM IGX PBXes
• Experience installing, configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting Promina NX1000 multiplexers
• Experience installing, configuring and administering Microsoft Windows Server 2008 administration
• Experience installing, configuring and administering Microsoft Windows 7
• Network cabling troubleshooting and documentation
· Comptia Security· Cisco CCNP
· CISCO CCSP
· VMWare VCP
· CompTIA Linux KEYWORD: KX04
ManTech is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. We encourage Minority/Female/Protected Veteran/Disabled applicants to apply.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.