SRA International, Inc., A CSRA Company Electronics Technician- Military Radio Equipment-C4ISR (TESA) in KAISERSLAUTERN, Germany
Provide support on various C4ISR Tactical Radio communications systems throughout Europe. Equipment includes Harris PRC-152 radios, Thales PRC-148 radios and the Family of SINCGARS radios and ancillary equipment. Imbedded support at various locations is possible.
Provides moderately complex technical expertise in the support of new and existing products to current and potential customers. Knowledge of Ground tactical radios required. Equivalent Army MOS is 25C, Radio operator maintainer.
Conducts technical analysis of product implementations, modifications and enhancements to product in accordance with specific customer specifications and implementations. Troubleshoots technical problems and issues, determines technical solution in accordance with product and customer specifications, and recommends actions to company or customer representatives for coordinative product solution. Assesses product needs in accordance with customer specifications. Conducts technical training and product briefing with customers, vendors and company representatives. Acts as local on-site representative to customer's organization.
- BS or equivalent 5 yrs related experience, or MS 3 yrs related experience
- Performs inspections of system components, preventive maintenance, testing and troubleshooting of modules and circuit cards to the LRU
- Candidate must have a strong background in troubleshooting control systems in Radio Communication and Other C4ISR equipment
- Must be experienced in interpreting system drawings, electronic schematics, engineering drawings, Army and OEM Technical manuals, and in the use of Test Equipment such as multimeter's, Oscilloscopes, Power Meters, and Spectrum Analyzers
- Nice to Have: Routing and Switching experience, Power Supply repair experience, and FCC License (GROL or other).
Job Customer Services
Title: Electronics Technician- Military Radio Equipment-C4ISR (TESA)
Requisition ID: 16006GF