DNV GL Student Assistant Commercial Business Support in Hamburg, Germany
A student for Business Controlling within the unit Approval, Maritime will support the following activities
• Monthly Reporting & data collection
• Carry out different analysis
• Help to provide easily accessible fact based information
• Assist in transferring information to business intelligence
• Support and prepare meaningful presentations and reports
A student for Business Controlling within the unit Approval, Maritime needs the following qualifications:
• Ongoing study of business administration, management, industrial engineering or comparable
• Basic understanding of databases and analysis tools such as Excel (e.g. Pivot tables)
• Very good skills in PowerPoint
• Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
• Intermediate to advanced English skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills in general
• Organized and structured in the daily business
• Flexibility with respect to working times
Please apply online through the DNV GL Career page
Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, DNV GL enables organisations to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. We provide classification and technical assurance along with software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas and energy industries. We also provide certification services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining leading technical and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, DNV GL empowers our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
Originated in 1864, DNV GL operates globally in more than 100 countries with our 15,000 professionals dedicated to helping our customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
We assist our customers within the maritime industry to manage their risks in all phases of a ship's life, through ship classification and a range of technical business risk, environmental and competency-related services.
Requisition ID: 2016-8299
Location Details (Displays to Candidates): Hamburg
Position Type: Intern/Placement