Google Strategic Partner Manager (Fixed Term Contract), Global Partnerships in Hamburg, Germany
Google's line of products and services to clients never stops growing. Strategic Partner Managers have the unique opportunity to create a long-lasting relationship with our top partners. You cultivate these existing partnerships to make sure they can take full advantage of Google's ever-growing suite of offerings. You possess strong relationship-building skills and are apt to see win-win opportunities with partners in order to best represent our users, products and programs.
Global Partnerships is an organization that's mission is to empower partners to thrive. We work closely with our partners - large and small - to leverage the total Google digital suite (products like AdSense for Search, AdSense for Display, Ad Exchange, Video, Mobile, AdServing and Social tools) in order to grow traffic, create the right content and formats and maximize the business growth of their businesses.
As a Strategic Partner Manager, you will have a unique opportunity to be a key, high-visibility player within the German team. Your main role will be to manage and grow the partner’s business and prospect portfolio. You have a sharp, analytical mind that can solve complex problems, develop close relationships with key clients in the digital and mobile space, and serve as part of a team that is working with the world's largest publishers to push the boundaries of the online ad serving industry.
- Identify potential new customer opportunities and structure proposals working with internal support functions. Provide monetization optimization recommendations, lead execution and ensure implementation complies with policy.
- Develop the strategy on strategic accounts, including solution pitching and the development of comprehensive plans for the partners within their portfolio, including growth opportunity identification, action planning and business growth forecasting.
- Create relationships within partner organizations at all levels, including relationships with senior executives, direct and indirect users, and usage/repurchase decision makers. Be the first point of contact for partners around all key areas (training, product enhancement, monetization, etc), leading cross-functional and international efforts to identify and solve any roadblock.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of solutions, related services and their competitive advantages, while actively monitoring the competitive landscape and providing feedback to Google’s Product Development team.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in traditional and digital news/print media.
- Business development experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English and German fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience interacting and building relationship with senior-level executives.
- Experience/knowledge in digital marketing and advertising.
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills with respect to contractual, financial and technical issues.
- Excellent business acumen with distinctive problem solving and analysis skills.
- Effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.