Microsoft Corporation EMEA Sales Specialist HOLOLENS (f/m) in Hamburg, Germany
Job Locations: All Germany
A chance to lead the future is rare, and we’re offering you the chance to make history with us. We created HoloLens, the world’s most advanced holographic computing platform, powered by Windows 10. And we’re responsible for pioneering innovative interactive experiences for Microsoft platforms, including Xbox One, Kinect, Xbox Live, Windows, Windows Mobile, Surface, Surface Book, Surface Hub and HoloLens. We’re bringing HoloLens to new markets and we need your help!
We’re bringing HoloLens to commercial customers and we need an outstanding Sales Specialist (SSP) to join our EMEA Time zone Sales team who can drive enterprise adoption, sales and deployments in EMEA. The HoloLens SSP will be responsible for working across Microsoft to sell Commercial Suite devices, identify and establish HoloLens commercial pilots and build and manage our device opportunity pipeline.
The HoloLens SSP we’re looking for has a track record of building rapport quickly with everyone from business unit general managers to CxO leaders, establishing the relationships and trust that will lead to profitable opportunities for HoloLens.
Show us that you’re the one by providing concise examples of your skill explaining a product and platform strategy. You work fluidly with both technical and business leaders, and you can share examples of credible technical conversations you’ve had with customers to prepare them for important technology investments. The HoloLens SSP will give our team a direct channel to what’s happening in the market and will need to develop a nuanced understanding of the industries and market segments where HoloLens will get its first successes, to understand the problems customers want to solve with VR and AR technologies, and to maintain a comprehensive inventory of established and emerging competitors, partners and developers. You must be able show us how you’ve done this before and explain your plan to learn the new technology landscape quickly.
You will do the right things, the right way, efficiently collaborating across our enterprise, corporate account, partner and services teams to:
• Drive HoloLens sales pipeline, opportunity management, and forecasting
• Develop strong relationships with local field and important ecosystem partners
• Deliver regular feedback on sales blockers, opportunities to HoloLens product team
• Win early adopter customers and earn their commitment to go-live HoloLens solutions
• Find repeatable opportunities to cross sell HoloLens with the Microsoft platform
• Prove “Why Microsoft” to customers – demonstrate our unique value
• You have a CS, engineering or other technology degree. Bonus points if you have an MBA
• You been solution selling to senior business and technical decision makers for at least 8 years
• You have a deep understanding of how Microsoft’s field sales motion combines with our customers’ B2B decision-making habits
• You possess exceptional listening, storytelling, and presentation skills
• You’re a self-starter with an ability to creatively solve problems with multiple variables
• You’re detail oriented with strong organizational skills – your work makes others better
• You’ve proven your abilities across a diverse range of business development issues
• You’re dedicated to working transparently and collaboratively
• You speak German or other European language(s) beside English.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. Join an international work environment that is characterized by flexibility, an informal atmosphere, and a fast pace. We offer competitive pay and a wide range of benefits. Microsoft acknowledges your performance by investing in your health and financial future and by ensuring your work-life-balance.