SRA International, Inc., A CSRA Company Network Specialist (Journeyman)-LOGNET in GERMANY ANY CITY, Germany
CSRA provides the Air Mobility Command/A4 Resources and Integration Division technical support of Logistics eTools, technical support of the G081 Program Management Office, A4 staff, conference rooms, programming, training and program management support.
Essential Job Functions
- Tests, monitors, and troubleshoots a variety of platforms, operating systems, networks and applications using established procedures. Uses monitoring tools and other sources to detect issues. Provides problem resolution support to Help Desk and other appropriate parties; resolves matters of significance or escalates as necessary.
- Documents and tracks reported matters of significance where assigned; ensures issue has been resolved as appropriate and in accordance with established service agreements or procedures.
- Analyzes, prepares and provides updates to internal and external customers during service failures in accordance with established service agreements. Works in conjunction with service providers to resolve failure or escalates as necessary to reduce downtime and maximize system availability.
- Maintains knowledge of new and enhanced applications being developed and the respective platforms; monitors, analyzes and understands change management environment to enhance problem resolution capabilities.
- Creates and maintains systems software and hardware documentation; assesses system information where appropriate to determine appropriateness of other updates and enhancements.
- Initiates and oversees the service restoration process to expedite problem resolution; monitors processes and resolves matters of significance in order to ensure completion in accordance with established service agreements.
- Participates in the implementation of application, system or network changes; conducts testing to ensure installation meets appropriate standards and procedures.
- Maintains online systems and communications network in accordance with established service levels.
- Detects system, network and application anomalies; resolves and/or escalates matters of significance in order to reduce the impact to global customers and maximize system availability.
- Provides support and problem determination of network and online systems matters of significance.
- Interfaces with vendor support service groups to ensure proper escalation during outages or periods of degraded system performance.
- Performs system-level design and configuration of products including determination of hardware, OS, and other platform specifications.
- Monitors and responds to hardware, software, and network problems.
- Provides the routine testing and analysis of all elements of the network facilities (including power, software, communications machinery, lines, modems, and terminals).
- Utilizes software and hardware tools and identifies and diagnoses problems and factors affecting network performance.
- Troubleshoots network systems when necessary and makes improvements to the network
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field preferred
- Two or more years of network or system experience in a large mainframe/alternate platform environment
- Experience working with various networks, applications and systems
- Analytical skills to identify and resolve matters of significance
- Problem solving skills to troubleshoot varied problems within varied environments
- Good time management skills
- Good interpersonal skills to interface with internal and external customers and vendors
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements and requests
- Must have a Secret security clearance.
- Must have an Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II Certification
- Requires knowledge/experience with LOGNET and eTools servers and devices.
- Requires knowledge of DoD and Air Force Information Assurance (IA) security standards.
Job Network Services
Title: Network Specialist (Journeyman)-LOGNET
Location: GERMANY-GERMANY ANY CITY-GERMANY ANY CITY
Requisition ID: 16006FU