Amazon.com Senior Human Resources Business Partner-German Speaking - HR4HR in Frankfurt, Germany
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Human Resources team as a Senior HR Business Partner. In this position, you will be joining Amazon's HR for HR team as we establish and implement HR strategies that foster the HR organization and people development. You will provide hands-on organizational support for the German HR Ops population. This organization focused on providing HR Business Partnership to meet the needs of Amazon’s widespread and growing workforce across Germany. Our Operations HR organization is a high-touch and customer-focused group that partners heavily with operations to support our associates.
You will demonstrate analytical capabilities and be able to influence with data-driven recommendations. Amazon is looking for a business partner who has the ability to proactively plan and design, as well as identify and diagnose issues in order to drive solutions.
Successful candidates will demonstrate:
· Coaching and mentoring at the management and senior management level to cultivate a culture that reflects the values and principles of the organization
· Success in creating and driving effective development, employee relations, retention and reward programs
· Review and analyze business data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve employee engagement, performance, retention and employee experience
· Effectively engage, partner and consult with recruiting partners to meet the talent acquisition needs for the organization
· Being an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
· The ability to be comfortable with high volume workload and not be afraid to "roll up your sleeves"
· The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously with a focus on results
· Bias for action, strong work ethic and desire to achieve excellence
· 7+ years of experience in an HR business partner role with broad knowledge
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent university degree
· Willingness and ability to travel across Germany and occasional EMEA travel or to NA. Estimated travel is 40% to 60%.
· Employee relations, change management and team development experience
· To be hands on with all levels of the organization
· Ability to craft and analyze data to influence decision-making
· Effective communication in English and German - written, verbal and listening skills
· Experience working with employment law in Germany
· Master degree
Ability to influence and coach employees at all levels in the organization, change thinking, or gain acceptance from others in sensitive situations without damaging relationships
· Ability to diagnose problems and identify and drive appropriate solutions
· Ability to function in a fast paced and innovative environment
· Commitment to continuous process improvement in people strategies and initiatives
· International HR experience
· Experience with German work councils
AMZR Req ID: 457093